Problems and prospects of strategic development of the domestic sphere of the higher education
Introduction. The current state of Ukrainian education system is characterized by many problems. Thus the analysis of a domestic education system will allow us to estimate a real condition and prospects of this sector development.
Purpose. The goal of the research is justification of theory-methodical bases of regulation of educational clusters formation as the directions of competitiveness increasing the higher education system in Ukraine.
Results. The scheme of higher education sphere competitiveness investigation is offered. It is admitted, that interaction within formation of educational clusters is a basis for increasing of competitiveness of the sphere of higher education due to more effective usage of scientific, educational, production, infrastructure, personnel potential.
Originality. As the result of the conducted study and on the basis of the algorithm we made the strategic recommendations on the need to create educational clusters as an opportunity to increase the competitiveness of the higher education system in Ukraine.
Conclusion. Educational clusters in Ukraine will allow creating competitive model of development of the sphere of higher education due to optimization of all educational and organizational processes, orientation on achievement unified for all its participants’ purpose within one cluster.
1. Pakulin, S.L.(2012), “State regulation of resources and sustainable development of the social complex”, Ekonomichnyy prostir: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats', 65, 103-110 (in Ukr.)
2. Salo, A.V. (2015), “The current state of higher education in Ukraine”, Byznes Inform : nauk.zhurn, 7, 54–61 (in Ukr.)
3. Calderon, A. (2015). What Will Higher Education be Like in 2040? Retrieved from: http://www.universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20150908145912643&fb_action_ids=775584649217085&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=.VfUcG9o5vmQ.like.
4. Dudko, N. V. (2011), “Main trends of development Higher education system in Ukraine (p uchetom evropeyskyh standartov)”, Vektor nauky Tol'yattyn. hos. un-ta. Ser.: Pedahohyka, psykholohyya, 4, 94–97 (in Russ.)
5. Statistical Bulletin for 2015. Key indicators of higher educational institutions of Ukraine at the beginning of 2014/15 school year.(2015). K . State. Statistics Service of Ukraine (in Ukr.)
6. Statistical Bulletin 2006. Key indicators of higher educational institutions of Ukraine at the beginning of the 2005/06 academic year. (2007). K. State. Statistics Service of Ukraine (in Ukr.)
7. DBN V.2.2-3-97. Buildings. Buildings and facilities of schools. Retrieved from: http://dbn.at.ua/load/normativy/dbn/1-1-0-157
8. Alpatov, H. E. (2008). Laws of development of Russian professional education and the need for its modernization. Retrieved from: http://www.ibl.ru/konf/041208/79.html (in Russ.)
9. Kharlamova, E.E. (2014), Current approaches to evaluating the effectiveness of the educational institution of higher professional education. Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal eksperymental'noho obrazovanyya, 8, 90-91. (in Russ.)
10. Ranking of countries on the level of spending on education. Retrieved from: http://gtmarket.ru/ratings/expenditure-on-education/info.
- Поки немає зовнішніх посилань.