Theoretical approaches to the interpretation of the concept of information-analytical support of economic security of the business entities
Introduction. Building an effective system of economic security should be based on complete and accurate information basis. Thus, the question of the importance of information and analytical support of decision-making in the area of economic security is obvious. So there is a need to specify the nature of this concept from the standpoint of economic security. Purpose. The study aim is to clarify the concept of information-analytical support of the economic security of the entities. Methods. Monographic, theoretical generalization, systematization, analysis, synthesis. Results. The modern approach to the definition of information security and information and analytical support management decisions are analyzed. The expediency of the use of information and analytical support for the formation and operation of modern systems of economic security of domestic enterprises, institutions and organizations is grounded. Originality. The author gives her own vision of the information-analytical support of economic security of the business entities. A list of competencies that should have experts of economic security for the proper organization of information and analytical support of economic security of the business entities is offered. Conclusion. Thus, based on the theoretical approaches to the interpretation of the concept of information-analytical support of the economic security of business entities it was offered under the information-analytical support for the economic security of the entity to realize a set of actions aimed at finding, gathering and organizing information concerning threats to normal activity of the entity and risks in its work, and its processing mechanisms, such as assessment, inspection to obtain complete, objective and reliable data for rational management decisions on areas of effective economic security of business entity guarantee.
1. Ivanova, V. V. (2011). Model of information supply economy based on knowledge. Ekonomika i prohnozuvannya, 3, 25-41.
2. Ul'yanchenko, Yu. & Hnatenko, A. (2015). Information support decision-making in government, new methodological approaches. Derzhavne upravlinnya ta mistseve samovryaduvannya, 2, 230-238.
3. Savchenko, O. R. (2013). Information management system management organization. Naukovi zapysky Natsional'noho universytetu “Ostroz'ka akademiya”. Serija: Ekonomichni nauky, 21, 86-89.
4. Tal'ko, N. A. (2014). Accounting and analytical maintenance of management in terms of the greening of agriculture. Naukovi chytannya – 2014 : nauk.-teoret. zb. / ZhNAEU, Tom 3, 102–105.
5. Kharchenko, V. V. (2011). Approaches to interpretations information support. Naukovyy visnyk Natsional'noho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannya Ukrayiny, 168/3, 145-148.
6. Kuznetsova, O. B. (2007). Evaluation of information risks in ensuring the economic security of the enterprise. Trudyi ISA RAN, Tom 31, 77-98.
7. Melikhov, K. V. (2010). Ways to improve information provision by public authorities. Problemy ta perspektyvy formuvannya natsional'noyi humanitarno-tekhnichnoyi elity : zb. nauk. pr, 3, 60-64.
8. Koval', R. A. (2014). Information support of the public authorities in the context of globalization at the regional level. Visnyk Natsional'noho universytetu tsyvil'noho zakhystu Ukrayiny. Seriya : Derzhavne upravlinnya, 1, 103-111.
9. Kvashuk, D.M. (2014). Modeling of information-analytical ensure the economic security of industrial enterprises in the strengthening of integration processes. Efektyvna ekonomika, 8. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3260.
10. Karpenko, O. V. (2009). Concepts and categories of the science of public administration in the field of information and analytical support of executive bodies. Derzhavne upravlinnya ta mistseve samovryaduvannya : zb. nauk. pr. DRIDU, 2 (2), 139–150.
11. Pryhunov, P. Ya. & Kvashuk D.M. (2015). Information and analytical support for business activity in the area of economic security. Efektyvna ekonomika, 8. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=4247.
12. Kvasova, O.P. (2015). Company information and analytical activities to provide financial and economic security of the bank. Mezhdunarodnyiy nauchnyiy zhurnal, 2. Retrieved from http://www.inter-nauka.com/uploads/public/14314596071682.pdf.
13. Kopyelyev, I.Yu. & Zhyvko, M.O. (2010). Information threats: essence and problems. Systemy obrobky informatsiy, 3, 130-131.
14. Balanda, A.L. (2011). Information-analytical economic security of business entities: state and development prospects. Upravlinnya proektamy ta rozvytok vyrobnytstva: Zb.nauk.pr., 1(37), 150-155.
15. Moyseyenko, I. P. & Demchyshyn M. Ya. (2009). Information and analytical support for financial security entities. Aktual'ni problemy ekonomiky, 10, 239-244.
16. Cherhenets', E.V., & Zaytsev, A.V., & Pozdnyshev, Ye.V. (2007). Informatsiyno-analitychne zabezpechennya bezpeky pidpryyemnytstva. Kyiv: Vydavets' Pozdnyshev.
17. Zachosova, N.V. Information-analytical economic security of financial intermediaries. Retrieved from http://nauka.zinet.info/8/zachosova.php.
18. Kovalenko, O.V. & Bytkin S.V., & Holymba V.Ye., & Balyura Yu.O. (2015). The role of information-analytical sources in the security of the enterprise. Naukovyy visnyk Khersons'koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriya: ekonomichni nauky, 14/2, 82-86.
19. Shtanhret, A. M. (2015). The process of implementation of accounting and analytical support management of economic security. Naukovi zapysky Ukrayins'koyi akademiyi drukarstva. Seriya : Ekonomichni nauky, 2, 15-22.
20. Yastrems'ka, O. M. (2014). The methodical approach to building information-analytical department of company. Ekonomichnyy chasopys-ХХІ, 11-12, 109-112.
21. Dyubo, O.M. (2010). Modeling of information system management of economic security. Ekon. visn. Donbasu, 2, 31-34.
22. Tsyutsyupa, S. V. (2013). An integrated approach to the formation of a mechanism to ensure the economic security of the enterprise based on the use of information systems. Retrieved from http://jurnal.org/articles /2013/ekon51.html.
- There are currently no refbacks.