Main Article Content
Introduction. The principles of sustainable development have become increasingly important In recent decades. For all countries of the planet it is becoming increasingly important to rethink the impact of activities on the environment. It can be argued that no branch of human activity has such an impact on the economy, environment and culture as tourism. That is why its sustainable development is currently a topical issue in many regions of the world. An integral part of sustainable management of the region's economy is the management of sustainable tourism in the region. Sustainable development of tourism should be understood as a set of quantitative and qualitative changes that ensure the transition to a higher level of balance of economic, social and environmental development of the region.
Purpose. The aim of the article is to develop methodological approaches to assessing the degree of implementation of the concept of sustainable development at the regional level.
Results. The concept of sustainable tourism development in its interpretation and implementation at the regional level was devoted in the article. The existing methodological approaches to assessing the level of sustainable tourism development at the international and national levels are analyzed. Based on the analysis, the author's scheme for assessing the sustainable development of tourism at the regional level is proposed.
Originality. The scientific novelty of the article is the author's method of assessing the sustainable development of tourism. It consists of four blocks: indicators for assessing the impact of anthropogenic activities on the environment; socio-cultural indicators; economic indicators and indicators of state support in the implementation of the concept of sustainable development. Each of these blocks has a set of sub-indicators. Based on the proposed author's methodology, a thorough assessment of the level of sustainable tourism development in Cherkasy region was conducted.
Conclusion. Thus, the analysis showed that the Cherkasy region has, in general, average indicators that characterize the state of development in accordance with the principles of sustainable development. On the one hand, there is a low tourist load on the territory of the region; a significant indicator of the use of renewable energy sources (mainly due to the Kaniv HPP) and educational and advocacy activities to preserve the environment and the formation of environmental awareness of the residents of the region. At the same time, on the other hand, there are no systematic measures in the region to ensure tourism on the basis of sustainable development. Very low number of ecological estates that meet international environmental norms and standards; there are no comprehensive program documents to ensure the strategic development of sustainable tourism in the region.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Savkiv U. S. (2010). Analiz pidkhodiv do vyznachennia poniattia i pryntsypiv staloho rozvytku rehionu Analysis of approaches to defining the concept and principles of sustainable development of the region. Modeliuvannia rehionalnoi ekonomiky Modeling of the regional economy, 1, 344-355 (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Hrechyshkyna E. A. (2018). Mekhanyzm upravlenyia ustoichyvыm razvytyem rehyonalnoho turyzma Management mechanism for sustainable development of regional tourism.. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Donbasu Economic Bulletin of Donbass, 1(51), 150-159. Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323959650_Mehanizm_upravlenia_ustojcivym_razvitiem_regionalnogo_turizma_Mechanism_for_Managing_Sustainable_Development_of_Regional_Tourism (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Krasnomovets V. A. (2017). Osnovy zabezpechennja stalogo rozvytku turyzmu v regioni Fundamentals of sustainable tourism development in the region. Visnyk Cherkas'kogo universytetu. Serija «Ekonomichni nauky» Bulletin of Cherkasy University. Economic Sciences Series, №2 (Part 2), 56-62. URL: http://econom-ejournal.cdu.edu.ua/article/view/1972/2044 (дата звернення: 12.05.2021).
World Tourism Organization (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.unwto.org (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Making Tourism More Sustainable (2020). A Guide for Policy Makers, UNEP and UNWTO. Retrieved from: http://sdt.unwto.org/content/about-us-5 (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report 2019. Retrieved from: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_TTCR_2019.pdf (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
The European Tourism Indicator System ETIS toolkit for sustainable destination management Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union (2016). Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/tourism/offer/sustainable/indicators/ (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
European Tourism Indicators System for sustainable destination management (2020). Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/tourism/offer/sustainable/indicators_en (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Zaliznjak E. A. (2014). Indikatory jekologicheskih aspektov ustojchivogo razvitija otrasli turizma: evropejskij opyt Indicators of environmental aspects of sustainable development of the tourism industry: european experience. Prirodnye sistemy i resursy Natural systems and resources, 1 (7), 30-34. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/indikatory-ekologicheskih-aspektov-ustoychivogo-razvitiya-otrasli-turizma-evropeyskiy-opyt/viewer (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Kavrus A. Y. (2016). K voprosu ustojchyvogo turyzma On the issue of sustainable tourism. Trudy BGTU Proceedings of BSTU, 7, 320-325. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/voprosu-ustoychivogo-turizma/viewer (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Udovychenko V.V. (2012). Metodychni aspekty vyznachennja rekreacijnyh navantazhen': problematyka ta prykladni aspekty doslidzhennja Methodical aspects of the value of recreational supplies: problematics and applied aspects of life. Geografija ta turyzm Geography and tourism, 21, 16-26. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/gt_2012_21_5 (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Turystychna dijal'nist' u Cherkas'kij oblasti u 2019 roci : statystychnyj bjuleten' Tourist activity in Cherkasy region in 2019: statistical bulletin. Golovne upravlinnja statystyky u Cherkas'kij oblasti Department of Statistics in the Cherkasy region. Cherkasy, 2020. 45 р.
Pryrodnye parky. Cherkasskaja oblast' Natural parks. Cherkasy region. Retrieved from: https://ua.igotoworld.com/ru/poi_catalog/35-135-natural-parks-cherkasy-oblast.html (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Golovne upravlinnja statystyky v Cherkas'kij oblasti Main Department of Statistics in Cherkasy region. Retrieved from: http://www.ck.ukrstat.gov.ua/?p=stat_navkl (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Obsjagy smittja, jake v Ukrai'ni pererobljujet'sja, planujut' zbil'shyty u 5 raziv The volume of waste that is recycled in Ukraine is planned to increase 5 times. Retrieved from: https://hromadske.ua/posts/obsyagi-smittya-yake-v-ukrayini-pereroblyuyetsya-planuyut-zbilshiti-u-5-raziv (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Radchenko O.M. (2012) Marketyngovi komunikacii' v ekologichnomu turyzmi Cherkas'koi' oblasti Marketing communications in ecological tourism of Cherkasy region. Geografija ta turyzm Geography and tourism, 21, 96-103. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/gt_2012_21_17 (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Cherkashhanam rozpovily pro mozhlyvosti rozvytku ekoturyzmu ridnogo kraju Cherkasy residents were told about the possibilities of ecotourism development in their native land. Retrieved from: https://provce.ck.ua/cherkaschanam-rozpovily-pro-mozhlyvosti-rozvytku-ekoturyzmu-ridnoho-krayu/ (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
U Cherkasah zapracjuvav proekt, sprjamovanyj rozvyvaty ekologichnyj turyzm v oblasti A project aimed at developing ecological tourism in the region has been launched in Cherkasy. Retrieved from: https://progolovne.ck.ua/u-cherkasah-zapratsyuvav-proekt-spryamovanyj-rozvyvaty-ekolohichnyj-turyzm-v-oblasti/?doing_wp_cron=1604738530.1305339336395263671875 (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Aleksandrova S. A. (2014) Problema social'noi' vidpovidal'nosti pidpryjemstv gotel'nogo gospodarstva v suchasnyh umovah The problem of social responsibility of hotel enterprises in modern conditions.. Problemy i perspektyvy rozvytku pidpryjemnyctva Problems and prospects of entrepreneurship development. № 2(1), 148-151. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/piprp_2014_2(1)__32 (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
Perelik terytorij ta objektiv pryrodno-zapovidnogo fondu zagal'noderzhavnogo ta miscevogo znachennja na terytorii' Cherkas'koi' oblasti stanom na 17.05.2021 The list of territories and objects of the nature reserve fund of national and local significance on the territory of Cherkasy region as of 17.05.2021. Retrieved from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eqTngmW3ZKEdtGBiw0eOG8Zl8OTKJUYt/view?ts=5f97fad7 (Accessed: 10.05.2021).
«Spilka sil's'kogo zelenogo turyzmu Ukrai'ny» "Union of Rural Green Tourism of Ukraine" (2020). Retrieved from:https://www.greentour.com.ua/region (Accessed: 10.05.2021).