Main Article Content
Introduction. The article examines the impact of transformational changes in the economy on the management of marketing activities of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine. To this end, the dynamics of the share of agro-industrial complex in GDP is studied and the forecast values of the given dynamics for future periods are calculated. The volumes of sold agricultural products for basic agricultural products, in particular corn and wheat, were determined. The dynamics of price changes in the world commodity market with calculated forecast values for future periods is studied. Based on this, conclusions were made about the need to include the results of research on global price trends in the marketing plans of agricultural enterprises.
The presented research algorithm and its results can be used to develop strategic management plans for domestic agricultural enterprises.
Purpose. The purpose of this study is to determine the impact of modern global integration processes on domestic agricultural enterprises and provide them with the necessary tools that can be used in the development of strategic management plans.
Results. The results of the research shown in Fig. 1; 2; show that the agricultural sector in the current period and in the near future will play a significant role in total GDP. Dynamics of change in GDP and agro-industrial complex of Ukraine have common and different signs of development which is 0.45 for the studied time series.
Our study confirms the thesis of increasing the share of agriculture in GDP in the coming periods. The fall in the share of agro-industrial complex and GDP in 2020 has a force majeure scenario and was caused mainly by the corona crisis.
Conclusion. Our model proposals based on the polynomial trend line of the 5th degree to GDP and agro-industrial complex have coefficients of determination R2 = 0.78 and R2 = 0.75, respectively. It is important to study global pricing trends in the global agri-food market.
Research of the two above-mentioned agricultural products (wheat and corn). There is also evidence of greater dynamics in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange futures, the rise in prices in 2021 due to panic in food markets and the Crown Virus pandemic.
Further research should focus on the study of global food trends, in order to find an adequate place in the global markets of Ukraine's agricultural sector.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Якубовська Н. В. Розвиток агромаркетингу, як базової концепції ринкової діяльності сільськогосподарських підприємств. Вісник Хмельницького національного університету. 2011. № 3. с.180 – 183.
Пустуев А. Л., Ахтарьянова А. Г. Маркетинговая деятельность аграрных хозяйств: проблема совершенствования Екатеринбурга. ООО «ИРА УТК». 2012. 169 с.
Островський П. І. Аграрний маркетинг. Навчальний посібник. Центр навчальної літератури. 2006. 224 с.
Нейкова Л. І., Круценко І. В. Управління збутом продукції агропідприємств – суб'єктів зовнішньоекономічної діяльності. Ефективна економіка. 2013. №11. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2483. (дата звернення 25.09.2021).
Єранкін О. О. Трансформація маркетингу агропромислових формувань в умовах глобалізації. URL: https://ir.kneu.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/2010/35816/Yerankin_10.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y (дата звернення 26.09.2021).
Державна служба статистики України: офіційний вебсайт. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/. (дата звернення 25. 09. 2021).
Провайдер фінансової інформації. Yahoo finance: вебсайт. URL: https://finance.yahoo.com/. (дата звернення 25.09.2021).