Main Article Content
Introduction. One of the modern tools in the field of quality management - quality awards, competitions to determine the best, which are currently being developed and operated both at the international (regional) level and national (state, industry, corporate). At the same time, the presence of prizes (or determination of the winner of the competition) is not only a sign of quality, but also a tool for creating an attractive image of products and services for consumers. This gives rise to a significant number of different awards and competitions in the field of hospitality. Choosing the most prestigious and objective is a difficult and urgent task for the hotel and restaurant business
The purpose of the article is a comparative analysis of the criteria for evaluating awards and competitions in the hotel and restaurant industry and the development of proposals for the use of participation in competitions for image measures for the quality of services.
Results. It was noted that industry and national awards, both international and national, are widely used in the quality assessment system. This tool is especially important and widespread in the hospitality industry. Thus, the most famous international award in the restaurant industry should be considered the "Michelin Guide".
The evaluation of various international awards on the basis of comparative analysis is studied. Ukrainian national restaurant award and hoteliers' award are presented. The importance of both competitions and awards marketing tool as quality is proved.
A study of international and national awards and competitions in the quality management system in the field of hospitality. The need to use these marketing tools to enhance the attractiveness of their own image and assure the consumer as the quality of their services has been proven, because today the use of these tools by national hospitality companies is insufficient.
Originality. The information about the winners of the national awards - restaurant award Salt and hoteliers award is summarized and the importance of participation in competitions for the formation and maintenance of an attractive image is substantiated.
Conclusions. A study of national awards in the field of quality demonstrated their limited number and variety of evaluation methods in determining the winners. In the field of hospitality in Ukraine, the most famous are: the restaurant award "Salt", the hotel award "International Hospitality Awards" (which has already become international) and the tourist award of Ukraine "Ukraine Tourism Awards". The list of these awards has not yet been formed for the professional community and, unfortunately, has not received the reputation and prestige of the "Michelin Guide", but awareness of the importance of participating in such competitions for hotels and restaurants is already there. Therefore, for these institutions in the field of service is relevant and appropriate to intensive use of this marketing tool with a system of quality management of products and services and in the system of image activities. First of all, we consider it expedient to intensify the use of logos and attributes of these contests on social networks as an element of the image (corporate) attributes to attract consumers' attention to contests and awards. This will shape the perception of participation in competitions - as a bar for a high level of service quality.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Давидова О., Писаревський І., Ладиженська Р. Управління якістю продукції та послуг у готельно-ресторанному господарстві: навч. посібник. Харк. нац. акад. міськ. госп-ва. Х.: ХНАМГ, 2012. 414 с.
Грудцина Ю. В. Премії з якості як метод державного регулювання якості продукції. Ефективна економіка. 2019. № 5. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=7045 (дата звернення: 17.12.2021). DOI: 10.32702/2307-2105-2019.5.39
Джордж С., Ваймерскирх А. Всеобщее управление качеством: стратегии и технологии, применяемые сегодня в самых успешных компаниях. (TQM). СПб.: Виктория Плюс, 2002. 253 с.
Мальська М., Пандяк І., Занько Ю. Організація готельного обслуговування: Підручник. К.: Знання, 2011. 366 с.
Миронова М. Национальное достояние: путеводные звезды Мишлен. Вокруг света. 2019. № 1. URL: http://www.vokrugsveta.ru/article/306535/ (дата звернення 5.10.2021).
Гід MICHELIN Франція 2021: 638 зіркових ресторанів, 57 новачків, 33 «зелені» зірки та перша відзнака веганського ресторану. URL: https://posteat.ua/obzory/gid-michelin-franciya-2021-638-zirkovix-restoraniv-57-novachkiv-33-zeleni-zirki-ta-persha-vidznaka-veganskogo-restoranu/ (дата звернення 16.12.2021)
Сіль. Ресторанна премія: веб-сайт. URL: https://saltawards.com/ (дата звернення 15.12.2021)
The International Hotel Awards: веб-сайт. URL: https://ihotelawards.com (дата звернення 9.12.2021)
International Hospitality Awards: веб-сайт. URL: https://hospitalityawards.international/ (дата звернення 10.12.2021)
СПА-готель TAOR Karpaty Resort & Spa: веб-сайт. URL: https://taor.com.ua/ (дата звернення 18.12.2021)