Peculiarities of an integrated sector of sugar-beet sub-complex
Introduction. The Ukrainian sugar-beet sub-complex has been lately deformed. The sugar-beet sown area has been decreased, their zones have been diminished. Despecialization and respecialization of the farms have taken place. Raw material zones have been changed greatly. Many sugar-refineries have diminished in sugar production. All these factors became the reason of interbranch and interindustry relations, and the appearance of the integrated communities in different spheres of national economy.
Purpose. Summing up the theoretical aspects of the integrated communities in the sugar-beet sub-complex creation, and the estimation of their integrated ties effectiveness.
Results. Nowadays economic interaction of beet-undertakings and sugar-refineries are developed via strengthening the vertical integration. The production and processing of sugar-beets in Ukraine are based in the integrated communities dealing with growing roots and producing sugar. Agricultural, industrial, transportation companies, as well as additional and servicing productions are included into such communities. Such integrated structures provide wasteless usage and production processing, effective use of the resource potential, and the rise of the production effectiveness. In Ukrainian sugar-beet sphere recently integrated companies in 2014 beet season produced 76,6 % sugar out of the total production. At present only 7 regions of Ukraine can be called beet ones. Among them the important place is taken by Cherkassy region where the beet production exists only in an integration form. The center of the integrated sugar-beet Cherkassy sub-complex is LLC «Panda». Its goal is to provide stable development of the sugar-beet production and sugar making via the connection of ties and interests of all production participants. At «Panda»’s plants the great attention is paid to reconstruction and modernization. As the result such sugar-refineries have the lowest fuel consumption and high quality of the products.
Conclusion. The development of integration processes influences positively the undertaking productive activities, allows making their internal and external ties better, applies modern innovations into all spheres of agriculture, and provides the effectiveness of sugar-beet production.
1. Morohova, V.O. (2013). Perspectives of sugar-beet production in Ukraine. Ekonomika ta menedzhment (Economics and Management), 10 (38), 160-168 (in Ukr.)
2. Informational and analytical data concerned with the sugar market. Retrieved from http://minagro.gov.ua/system/files/%D0%A6%D0%A3%D0%9A %D0%9E%D0%A0%20%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C%202015.pdf
3. Medvid’, L.G. & Rybakova, L.P. (2015) Tendencies and problems of Ukrainian sugar-beet complex. Nayukovij visnyk NFU Ukrainy (Scientific bulletin of NFU of Ukraine), 22.15, 271-276 (in Ukr.)
4. Sablyuk, P.T., Kodens’ka, M.Yu., Vlasov, V.I. (2007). In Sablyuk (Ed.). Ukrainian sugar-beet production: problems of revival, perspectives of development. Kyiv: NSC IAE (in Ukr.)
5. Stasenko, O.M. & Stasenko, S.M. (2015). Modern situation and ways of productivity and profitability of sugar-beets in Ukraine. Molodiy ychenij (Young scientist), 5, 98-100 (in Ukr.)
6. Yarchuk “UKRsugar”, the principle (2015): Real price for sugar must be not less than 16-16,7 hr per kilo. Retrieved from http://ukranews.com/uk/interview/2015/09/09/646.
7. Agriculture of Cherkassy region for 2014. In Priymak (Ed.) Cherkassy (in Ukr.)
8. Decade information of sugar-beets production on the 20th of February, 2015 (2015). Vistnyk zukrovykiv Ukrainy (Herald of Ukrainian sugar-makers), 2. Retrieved from http://sugar-journal.com.ua/custom/ files/Vestnik_ua/2015/02/13-14.pdf
9. Yarchuk, M.M. “UKRsugar”, the principle (2011): Production of manufacturing sugar-beets and seeds in Ukraine in 2011. Retrieved from http://sugarconf.com/custom/files/ua_2012_04/mat_conf/24-58.pdf
10. Yarchuk, M.M. (2013). Resume of Ukrainian sugar-beet sphere in 2013, and tasks for the next year. Retrieved from http://www.sugarconf.com/custom/files/ua_2014_03/28-71.pdf (in Ukr.)
11. Lukashenko, N.O. & Kotkov, S.V. (2014). Inner and outer influence to the development of business of Ukrainian sugarbeet complex. Prodovolchy Resursy (Food stocks), 2, 132-140 (in Ukr.)
- Поки немає зовнішніх посилань.