Objective prerequisites of efficient participation of countries in globalization processes
Introduction. The transformation of modern global economy into a single integrated system, the emergence of new factors of production, special forms of transnationalization, the emersion of new subjects of international economic relations with new functions at the world arena, as well as the character change of international reproducing process stipulate the necessity of searching for the factors and conditions which promote entering and efficient functioning of countries in globalized area are educted.
Purpose. The goal of the article is to distinguish objective prerequisites of efficient participation of countries in the processes of globalization on the basis of modern tendency analysis.
Methods. World-system approach is in the basis of the investigated problem analysis. To achieve the goal, the following general scientific and special methods are used: theoretical generalization and synthesis (for distinguishing the modern prerequisites of efficient participation of countries in globalization processes); comparative analysis (for determining the special influence of different groups of countries: postindustrial, industrial and agricultural upon international economic processes); empirical analysis (for providing demonstrative effect of informatization, ransnationalization, financial globalization, political and economic institutionalization on the efficiency of countries functioning in the conditions of globalization).
Results. The process of extending the objective prerequisites of efficient participation of the world countries in the process of globalization is found to take place due to transnationalization, informatization, political and economic institutionalization and financial globalization. These factors are applied as instruments of influence upon international economic processes only by countries with postindustrial social-economic formation.
Originality. The main integrators of the world economy (postindustrial countries) have been found; the system-forming instruments of influence upon the countries with transition structure of economic model have been predicted.
Conclusions. The main prerequisites of the efficient participation of the world countries in the globalization processes have been distinguished. It has been substantiated that postindustrial countries get economic benefits from globalization processes, maintain and retain geo-economic hegemony as to the other categories of countries due to transnationalization, informatization, political and economic institutionalization and financial globalization. In the conditions of globalization, countries have proved to take part in the formation and redistribution of world gross domestic product and income only due to the control over communication, energetic and other resources, participation in making decisions by international institutions, leadership in the sphere of innovation and investment, the use of the latest financial instruments, etc.
1. Chase-Dunn, С., (1998). Global Formation: Structures of the World-Economy. (P. 348), Oxford, England.
2. Official website of UNCTAD (2012). World Economic Situation and Prospects 2012. Retrieved from http://www.unctad.org/en/docs/wesp2012_en.pdf
3. World economy: Global FDI: the rocky road to recovery (2010, March). The Economist. Retrieved from http://viewswire.eiu.com/index.asp?layout=VWArticleVW3&article_id=1195298904&country_id=1510000351&channel_id=190004019&category_id=500004050&refm=vwCat&page_title=Article&rf=0
4. Ryibalkin, V. E., (2009). Mezhdunarodnyie ekonomicheskie otnosheniya: Uchebnik dlya vuzov. Moskva: YuNITI-DANA (in Rus.)
5. Official website of UNCTAD (2013). World Investment Report 2013. Global Value Chains: Investment and trade for development. Retrieved from: http://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/wir2013_en.pdf
6. Christopher, A. & Ghoshal, S. (1995). Managing Across Bor-ders: New Organizational Responses, Richard D. Irwin, Chicago
7. Official website of. Forbes (2011). Forbes Global 2000, 2011. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/lists/2012/18/global2000_2011.html
8. Henderson, Brace D. (1989). The Origin of Strategy. Harvard Business Review, 3, 139-143.
9. The official website of the United Nations (2014): Publications. Retrieved from: http://www.un.org/ru/publications/
- Поки немає зовнішніх посилань.