Main Article Content
Introduction. The study considered theoretical and methodological approaches to the definition of shadow and informal employment, analyzed processes in the field of employment both at the national level and in the field of hospitality in the period 2016-2020, revealed the main trends in the dynamics of informal employment indicators and the factors that determined them, both in crisis conditions and in conditions of uplift. The identified trends were extrapolated to the period of the full-scale war with the Russian Federation, which made it possible to draw a conclusion about the growth of shadow employment both in the economy in general and in the field of temporary accommodation and catering. The causes of such dynamics caused by the state of war and its consequences for the socio-economic and military security of the country are determined.
The need for detinization of employment is substantiated, the main directions of reforms and comprehensive measures in this direction are outlined. Special attention is proposed to be paid to overcoming corruption and ensuring transparency and ease of doing business, ensuring cooperation of the state with public organizations, mass media and representatives of society. The received information and recommendations can be used to develop a reform plan for detinization of the national economy and employment as components of the strategy for ensuring the socio-economic and military security of the country.
Purpose. The purpose of the research is to develop the theoretical and methodological foundations of the study of shadow employment in terms of its impact on socio-economic security and military security, to develop practical recommendations for the unshadowing of employment in the hospitality sector.
Results. The conducted study of the main processes in the domestic labour market in the pre-war period made it possible to identify the main trends in the field of employment both in the economy of Ukraine and in the field of temporary accommodation and catering, to compare the dynamics of shadow employment at these levels, and to identify the main trends and factors that determined The extrapolation of the identified trends in the field of employment during the period of rapid growth of the industry in the period 2016-2019 and during its rapid decline in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic to the period after the full-scale invasion of the Russian Federation made it possible to draw a conclusion about the growth of shadow employment as in economy in general, and in the field of hospitality in particular. The causes specific to the period of martial law, as well as its consequences in terms of threats to the socio-economic and military security of the country, were determined.
Originality. The generalization of different approaches to defining the concepts of "shadow employment" and "informal employment; determination of the causes, general and specific to the field of hospitality characteristics of shadow employment and its consequences in the aspect of ensuring socio-economic and military security; determination of the main ways of unshadowing of employment in this field.
Conclusions. The need for the unshadowing of employment both at the national level and in the field of hospitality is substantiated, the main directions of reforms and comprehensive measures are outlined. An important task should be to ensure greater transparency and legality in the field of temporary accommodation and catering, unshadowing of the industry and the economy, and the fight against corruption at all levels. Special efforts should be aimed at raising the civic consciousness of Ukrainian society, the state fulfilling its social obligations. It is recommended to revise the approaches to replenishment of the personnel of the Armed Forces in the direction of strengthening their motivation, emphasizing the need for state cooperation with public organizations, mass media and representatives of society. The received information and recommendations can be used to develop a reform plan for unshadowing of the national economy and unshadowing of employment as components of the Victory Strategy.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy (2023). URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
Robocha syla 2021: Statystychnyi zbirnyk (2022). Za red. Solop A. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Kyiv. 2022. 216 s. URL: https://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2022/zb/07/zb_RS_2021.pdf
Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby rozvytku turyzmu (2023). URL: https://www.tourism.gov.ua/news-and-announcements?ca1c16df_page=6
Sharipov O. Tryvozhnyi vidpochynok. Forbes. URL: https://forbes.ua/war-in-ukraine/trivozhniy-vidpochinok-popit-na-turistichni-mistsya-vseredini-kraini-zris-u-devyat-raziv-viruchka-goteliv-na-zakhodi-ukraini-na-50-chomu-i-yak-ukraintsi-podorozhuyut-pid-chas-viyni-31082023-15301).
Shchomisiachne opytuvannia pidpryiemstv «Ukrainskyi biznes pid chas viiny». Instytut ekonomichnykh doslidzhen ta konsultatsii. Vypusk 15. URL: http://www.ier.com.ua/ua/institute/news?pid=7257
Hnatenko I.A., Solianyk T.H., Rubezhanska V.O. (2017). Suchasni tendentsii zainiatosti naselennia v umovakh konverhentsii Ukrainy z Yevropeiskym Soiuzom. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia narodnym hospodarstvom, 4(60), 34-40. URL: http://psae-jrnl.nau.in.ua/journal/4_60_2017_ukr/5.pdf
Yurchyk H.M. (2017). Tinova zainiatist naselennia: sutnist, masshtaby ta sotsialno-ekonomichni naslidky, 4(60), 153-163. URL: https://ep3.nuwm.edu.ua/9009/1/Ve7617.pdf.zax.pdf
Kolomiiets O.O. (2017). Tinova zainiatist ta perspektyvy yii lehalizatsii v Ukraini. Ekonomichnyi visnyk NTUU «KPI». № 14. URL: ev.fmm.kpi.ua/article/download/108734/10368
Shaulska L.V., Yakymova N.S. (2017). Problema tinovoi zainiatosti v konteksti strukturnykh transformatsii rynku pratsi. Ekonomichni nauky, 2(148), 28–35.
Metodolohichni polozhennia shchodo vyznachennia neformalnoi zainiatosti naselennia (2013). Nakaz Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy vid 23.01.2013 № 16. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
Diachkina A. (2023). Rynok pratsi 2023: de zaraz naibilshi zarplaty ta yakykh spetsialistiv shukaiut. Ukrainska pravda. 25.01.2023. URL: https://www.epravda.com.ua/publications/2023/01/25/696322/
Postanovа Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy N 303 vid 13 bereznia 2022 r. «Pro prypynennia zakhodiv derzhavnoho nahliadu (kontroliu) i derzhavnoho rynkovoho nahliadu v umovakh voiennoho stanu». URL: https://ips.ligazakon.net/document/kp220303?an=7
Smitiukh I. (2022). Osoblyvosti provedennia perevirok pid chas voiennoho stanu. Ligazakon. 12.10.2022. URL: https://jurliga.ligazakon.net/analitycs/214598_osoblivost-provedennya-perevrok-pd-chas-vonnogo-stanu