Risk management in projects
Introduction. In the financial crisis, the deteriorating macroeconomic situation in the country, the negative trends in the economy and enterprises respectively and increased competition there is an urgent need to consider the risks that may arise in the course of business. And hence there is a need not only to consider the risks and risk management and in the implementation of projects. What is more difficult and uncertain environment, the harder it is and the methods of control, the more relevant is the question of risk management in projects.
Purpose. There identifying the main risks that occur in organizations and enterprises and methods of management.
Methods of research is a systematic approach, method of analysis and synthesis (comparison, analogy, abstraction, formalization, classification decomposition) method hypotheses, structural analysis, including graphic, mathematical, cognitive method definitions.
Results. There is risk management processes in projects that the resulting re-engineering of certain risk management processes.
Originality. Is to develop theoretical foundations and instrumental methodologies for risk management in projects, which improves the efficiency of project management by reducing risk in projects.
Conclusion. The purpose of risk management to maximize their positive impact and thus minimize the associated negative factors. Effective identification process and risk management helps achieve a reasonable compromise between these risks and new opportunities.
1. Gogunsky, V.D. (2013). Risk management in projects on health as a method of eliminating harmful and dangerous working conditions. Schіdno Evropeisky zhurnal peredovich technologiy, 61, 83-85.
2. Danchenko, O.B. (2014). The relationship between risk, changes, problems in the projects. Visnik Cherkaskiy Derzhavniy Technologirhny Universitet, 3, 26-31.
3. Danchenko, O.B. (2014). Classification of deviations in projects, risks, issues, change. Visnik. Lviv Derzhavniy Technologirhny Universitet, 9, 72-79.
4. Kononenko, I.V. (2012). Optimization content criteria project for profit, time, cost, quality, risk. Vostochno Evropeisky shurnal peredovich technologiy, 55, 13-15.
5. Bushuev, S.D. (2010). Creative technology management projects and programs. Kiev: «Summit-Kniga».
6. Litvin, Y. (2012). Kohnytyvnoe Modeling of risk research and development projects neftehazovoy industry. Problemy analiza riska, 2, 48 - 67.
7. Posohov, I.M. (2014). Theoretical and practical aspects of corporate risk management. Kharkov: Word.
8. Rach, V.A. (2013). «The risk/risk/crisis» as the essence of a process of development processes in the modern economy. Ypravlinna proektamy ta rozvutok vurobnycva. Lugansk: Schidno-ukrainsky universitet sm V. Dala, 45, 13 – 15.
9. The guidance for REDD projects known to management (guidance PMBOK®). The fifth edition (2013). Project Management Institute, Inc.
10. Dictionary-handbook on project management. Ukrainian Project Management Association (2001). Kiev: «Business Ukraine».
11. Tashlikova, E.V. (2014). Approaches and models for Changes management in hi-tech enterprise. Moloduy ycheniy, 1, 432 - 435.
12. Bushuev, S.D., Bushuev, N.S., Kharitonov, D.A., Rohozyna, V.B. (2012). Organizational pathology project management. Upravlіnnya rozvitkom skladnih system, 10, 150-160.
- Поки немає зовнішніх посилань.