Main Article Content
Introduction. Nowadays one of the main problems of Ukrainian enterprises is the large number of analog products and companies that provide the same services. The level of competition has long since shifted from quality competition to competition, which is not significantly affected by marketing preferences. Consumers are increasingly guided by the additional criteria created by air-conditioning marketing, sales promotion or loyalty programs when choosing products and services. In this context, the important need to implement an effective system of marketing research for these cooperatives on the basis of complexity and continuity.
Purpose. The main purpose of this article is to develop a conceptual and categorical apparatus for managing the marketing research system and to study the main factors that influence the choice of a marketing agency by real and potential clients.
Results. The article describes the basic concepts associated with the marketing research system. The stages of marketing research are revealed and each of them is disclosed in detail. The data (foreign experience) that characterize the goals of marketing research for their individual areas and methods of their implementation are presented. The dynamics of the market of market researches in Ukraine was investigated. The chaotic choice of consumer choice of a another product (service) in the market is emphasized and the structure of marketing research orders is created.
Originality. Realized in the systematization of the factors that affect the leaders of small and medium-sized businesses in the process of forming demand agency for marketing research.
Conclusion. Studies have shown that the market for marketing research has a negative order level compared to last year. This is due to the fact that Ukraine is currently facing a difficult socio-political and economic situation. In general, the market for marketing services relies on the budgets of customers, but due to the political situation in the country, it has reduced the scope of its work. In this regard, the primary goal of all marketing agencies should be to increase their economic performance and to attract more and more new markets. To do this, they need to use modern research methods and marketing channels. Today, the market for market research is experiencing an increase in the share of sociological companies, which, without changing their specialization, are trying to pay more attention to marketing research. Agencies that mainly specialize in B2B create as many customer relationship channels as possible. They conduct surveys, surveys and open call centers. There is a diversification of the research market while retaining companies of their specialization and specificity. Thus, there is an activation of agencies in the performance of their work: the attraction of new research methods, STP, etc. Such demand is characterized by the relatively low cost of such research, however, there is a clear tendency to expand the range of services in the field of individual orders.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Kotler F., Keller K. & Pavlenko A. (2009). Marketing Management: Himjest, Kyiv (in Ukr.).
Yerankin O.O. (2008). Periodization of the evolution of marketing in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine and prospects for its development. APK economy, 1, 131–140.
Liluk I. (2015). Market research market in Ukraine in 2014: expert evaluation and analysis of UAM. Marketing researches, 1, 4–26.
Dryl О. І. (2008). Market research (on the example of the telecommunications market). Lviv Polytechnic, 215-223 (in Ukr.).
Arestenko V.V. (2015). Marketing research: the nature, condition and prospects of development. Sustainable economic development, 27, 290–296.
Pilipenko V. (2005). Why and how does a client choose a marketing agency ? Marketing researches, 1, 4–7.
Krasilya D. (2015). Model of marketing research of competitive environment. The trajectory of science. Retrieved from: http://pathofscience.org/index.php/ps/article/view/19 (Accessed: 21.07.2019).
Poltorak V. (2009). Marketing researches. Center for Educational Literature, Kyiv (in Ukr.)
Garkavenko S. (2002). Marketing. Libra, Kyiv (in Ukr.)
Golubkov E. (2000). Marketing Research: theory, methodology and practice. Finpres, Moskva (in Russ.)
Kravchenko O.O. (2017). The dynamics of bankruptcy and corporate bankruptcy. Young Scientist, 3(43), 691–697.