Main Article Content
The article is devoted to the issue of personnel security management of the enterprise. The article using a monographic method of scientific research provides a brief analysis of publications on personnel security of the entity, identifies the subjects of personnel security management, their purpose, role and functional tasks in ensuring the personnel security of the enterprise, considers the basic principles and approaches to formation and ensuring personnel security in the economic security system of the enterprise.
The purpose of the article is theoretical justification and determine methods of ensuring personnel security of the enterprise, based on improving the personnel policy of the business entity, as well as outlining the problem of personnel security management in modern economic realities and in conditions of necessity of maintenance of financial and economic safety of the enterprise.
Conclusion. In the course of the research the analysis of definitions was carried out: "personnel security", "economic security", "personnel risks". From the objective and functional point of view, the term "corporate security of the enterprise" is characterized by the state of protection of vital interests of the company from various threats, which guarantees the effective use of corporate resources to ensure the company's activities and its dynamic development. Based on the study, the definition of personnel threats was derived. It is revealed that there are two types of personnel threats: external and internal, and on their basis the main factors influencing the provision of personnel security in the system of financial and economic security of the enterprise are considered. The most important factor in the successful operation of the enterprise is the selection of high quality and reliable staff.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Volyanska-Savchuk, L.V. (2019). The use of innovative personnel technologies in personnel management at enterprises. Economics and management organization, 1, 33-42 (in Ukr).
Zanora, V.O. & Drach, S.V. (2016). Personnel management: generalization of methodological tools for employee selection. Ekonomichnyy visnyk Zaporizkoyi derzhavnoyi inzhenernoyi akademiyi (Economic Bulletin of the Zaporozhye State Engineering Academy), 5(1),89 (in Ukr).
Zanora, V.O. & Zachosova, N.V. (2019). Formation of personnel potential of innovative development of Ukraine in the conditions of Industry 4.0: retrospective, present. Problemy systemnoho pidkhodu v ekonomitsi (Problems of system approach in economy), 1 (69), 86-93 (in Ukr).
Zachosova, N.V. (2011). Personnel management in the system of economic and financial security of a commercial bank. Suchasna ekonomika (Modern economy), 5, 14-25 (in Ukr).
Zachosova, N.V, Kutsenko D.M. (2016). Organization of counteraction to crimes in the economic sphere in the system of personnel security of economic entities. Economika, Finansy, Pravo (Economy. Finances. Right), 8, 13-16. (in Ukr).
Kasych, A.О. & Medvid, H.S. (2019). Personnel security management at Ukrainian enterprises through the prism of macroeconomic processes. Efektyvna ekonomika (Effective economy), 1. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua (in Ukr).
Kudryavtseva E.I, Golyanich V.M. (2016). Innovative technologies in personnel management. Upravlencheskoye konsul`tirovaniye (Management consulting), 2, 5-16. (in Ukr).
Onisiforova, V.Yu. (2020). Modern aspects of personnel security management of the enterprise. Problems and prospects of business development, 1, 133-140. Retrieved from: http://www.irbic-nbuv.gov.ua (in Ukr).
Semenchenko, A.V. (2013). Management of personnel security in the context of socio-economic development of the organization. Problemy ekonomiky(Problems of economy), 1, 232-236 (in Ukr).
Pugachev, V.P. (2019). Personnel management of the organization. M .: Yurayt Publishing House. Р. 402. (in Ukr).
Kovalenko, A. (2020). Personnel security as an element of human resources (personnel) policy in the economic and financial security system of the business entity. European journal of economics and management, 6, 1, 100-106 (in Eng).