Main Article Content
Introduction. One of the topical issues for enterprise managers is the formation of an organizational and economic mechanism that would be able to ensure the efficiency of management and the competitiveness of the enterprise. The management mechanism is considered as an integral part of the entire management system, provides an effective impact on the factors and state that determine the result of the control object. Moreover, with regard to the internal factors of enterprise management, the concept of "enterprise management mechanism" should be used, since the nature of the internal factors of enterprise management is diverse and certain types of management mechanisms must be different.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to study the main theoretical aspects of the formation of an organizational and economic mechanism for managing the potential of a competitive enterprise.
Results. Generalized theoretical aspects of the organizational and economic mechanism of enterprise potential management. Organizational and economic mechanisms of enterprise management include the following main functional subsystems: planning, organization, motivation, control and regulation. The concept of "competitiveness" and its connection with the organizational and economic mechanism of enterprise potential management have been investigated. Assessment of competitiveness plays a decisive role in determining the level of functioning and development prospects of an enterprise. The need to study the most rational way of constructing feedback in the organizational and economic mechanism of managing the competitiveness of an enterprise for its effective functioning and development has been determined. The author's algorithm for managing the competitiveness of enterprises based on the process approach is proposed. The individual stages of the formation of an organizational and economic mechanism for managing the potential of a competitive enterprise are identified and considered.
Originality. The scientific novelty of the research lies in the development of theoretical provisions and scientific and practical recommendations for the formation of an organizational and economic mechanism for managing the potential of a competitive enterprise.
Conclusion. The organizational and economic mechanism of enterprise management is a set of organizational and economic levers that affect the economic and organizational parameters of the management system, contribute to the formation and strengthening of the organizational and economic potential, gaining competitive advantages and the efficiency of the enterprise as a whole. The presented approach to assessing and developing competitiveness by solving both tasks and problems of an enterprise allows us to form an organizational and economic mechanism for managing potential. Correctly organized economic work at the enterprise will contribute to its financial stability in a competitive environment. The sequence presented in the stages is versatile, therefore, it allows you to deeply and comprehensively explore and implement changes in the enterprise to increase its competitiveness.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Karpenko, O. O., & Semyvolos, I. I. (2013). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm upravlinnia kapitalom pidpryiemstva [Organizational and economic mechanism of capital management company]. Vodnyi transport, (1), 71 – 75.
Fisunenko, P. A. (2013). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm kontroliu efektyvnosti vykorystannia resursiv pidpryiemstva [Organizational and economic mechanism for monitoring the efficiency of using enterprise resources]. Visnyk sotsialno-ekonomichnykh doslidzhen, (1), 300 – 304.
Bidniak, M. N., & Kleshch, A. M. (2012). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm upravlinnia stabilnistiu ta efektyvnistiu diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Organizational and economic mechanism for managing the stability and efficiency of the enterprise]. Upravlinnia proektamy, systemnyi analiz i lohistyka. Tekhnichna seriia, (10), 364 – 368.
Viter, O. M., Kylyn, O. V., & Struchok, N. M. (2019). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm pidpryiemstva yak faktor konkurentospromozhnosti [Organizational and economic mechanism of an enterprise as a factor of competitiveness]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky, 6 (1), 32 – 37.
Dovhan, L. Ye., & Dudukalo, H. O. (2012). Formuvannia orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu efektyvnoho upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [Formation of organizational and economic mechanism for effective management of an enterprise]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk NTUU «KPI»: zbirnyk naukovykh prats, (9), 253 – 258.
Yepifanova, I. Yu. (2019). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm upravlinnia finansovym zabezpechenniam innovatsiinoi diialnosti pidpryiemstv [Organizational and economic mechanism for managing financial support for innovative activities of enterprises]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky, (3), 78 – 81.
Kutsyk, P. O., & Hereha, O. V. (2018). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm upravlinnia efektyvnoiu diialnistiu pidpryiemstv torhivli: teoretychnyi aspekt [Organizational and economic mechanism for managing the effective activities of trade enterprises: theoretical aspect]. Derzhava ta rehiony. Seriia: Ekonomika ta pidpryiemnytstvo, (3), 99 – 104.
Potapiuk, I. P., Pomaz, Yu. V., Porovai, I. V., & Pushkar, A. S. (2019). Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnyi mekhanizm konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstva yak nevid’iemnyi element yii zabezpechennia [Organizational and economic mechanism of enterprise competitiveness as an integral element of its provision]. Ekonomichnyi forum, (1), 114 – 119.
Savchenko, O. V., & Soloviov, V. P. (2013). Sutnist ta skladovi orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu stymuliuvannia innovatsiinoi diialnosti na pidpryiemstvi [The essence and components of organizational-economic mechanism of fostering innovation in the enterprise]. Efektyvna ekonomika, (12). http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2635 (Accessed: 12.01.2021).
Hnatenko I., Samborskyi O., Isai O., Parkhomenko O., Rubezhanska V., & Yershova O. (2020). Modeling of foreign direct investment impact on economic growth in a free market. Accounting. № 6 (5). P. 705 – 712.
Zos-Kior M., Hnatenko I., Isai O., Shtuler I., Samborskyi O., & Rubezhanska V. (2020). Management of Efficiency of the Energy and Resource Saving Innovative Projects at the Processing Enterprises. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Vol. 42. № 4. P. 504 – 515.