Main Article Content
Introduction. In modern conditions, the development of economic systems and achieving competitiveness in the world market can be ensured not only by stimulating innovative activity of existing businesses in traditional industries, but also by developing and developing industries in promising areas that shape the industries of the following technological modes and contribute to the growth of quantitative indicators and qualitative transformation of key elements of the economic system. Such changes allow to generate biotechnologies. At the same time, the development of biotechnologies requires the creation of mechanisms to stimulate the relevant industries and infrastructure elements that can be formed within the national model. The effectiveness of the national model of biotechnology development depends on the creation and provision of conditions for the effective functioning of the institutions of the innovation system, which allow to generate, reproduce and use scientific and technical innovations for biotechnological industries.
The purpose of the article is to identify the mechanisms of formation and development of the national system of biotechnology and to develop appropriate measures to manage the formation and development of new intersectoral structures.
Results. The essence and components of the national model of biotechnology development are revealed. The conditions for intensifying the development of biotechnology in the country and the role of the state in these processes are determined. The current trends in the development of biotechnology that will affect the development of the national model of biotechnology are identified. The mechanisms of intensification of introduction of biotechnologies in various branches of the national model of economic system are outlined.
An algorithm for the process of innovative transformation of the economic system based on the formation and dissemination of biotechnologies that can ensure the involvement of innovative methods and technologies in the traditional industry structure and contribute to the implementation of structural changes. The practical significance of the study lies in the possibility of applying the developed methodology for assessing the development potential of technological areas in the formation of strategic plans for the development of the economic system at the meso- and macro levels and the choice of scientific and technical priorities.
Originality. It is determined that the national model of biotechnology development is a system of organization of economic relations taking into account historical features, level of economic development, scientific and technological, social, ecological and cultural features in the country. The components of the national model of biotechnology development are determined: organizational-economic, social, ecological, managerial.
Conclusion. The national model of biotechnology development is developing under the influence of external and internal factors. The process of forming a national model of biotechnology development requires a systematic approach. Having only one or more components will not ensure the efficiency of the system.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
UNEP Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (2000). Available at: www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/pdf/cartagena.pdf (Accessed 08.06.2020).
OECD (2019). Biotechnologies. Available at: http://www.oecd.org/sti/biotech/keybiotechnology indicators.htm (Accessed 08.06.2020).
Raju, P. (2016). World history of modern biotechnology and its applications. Biotechnology: an Indian journal. Vol. 12(11):107. (in Eng)
Chekol, C., Gebreyohannes, M. (2018). Application and Current Trends of Biotechnology: a Brief Review. Austin Journal of Biotechnology & Bioengineering. Vol. 5(1):1-8. (in Eng)
Senker J., Mangematin V., Reiss Th., Enzin C. (2007). The effects of national policy on biotechnology development: The need for a broad policy approach. January 2007. International Journal of Biotechnology 9(1) DOI:10.1504/IJBT.2007.012167. Available at: www.researchgate.net/publication/238745347_The_effects_of_national_policy_on_biotechnology_development_The_need_for_a_broad_policy_approach (accessed 15.05.2020) (in Eng)
Fedulova, L.I., Fedulova, K.I. (2012). Formation of innovative system of biotechnologies: experience of foreign countries, problems of Ukraine. Science and innovation. Vol. 8. № 4. Pp. 51–66. (in Ukr)
Matyushenko, I., Sviatukha, I., Sahno, A. (2017). Prospects for governmental support of convergent technologies development in the World and Ukraine. Advanced Science Journal. Vol.1. Pp. 10-24. DOI:10.15550/ASJ.2017.01.010. (in Eng)
Yukhnovskaya, T.M., Gruzdova, T.V. (2015). Strategic directions of biotechnological development of some countries of the world: guidelines for Ukraine. Ukrainian society. №2 (53). Pp. 50-64. Available at: https://ukr-socium.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/50-64__no-2__vol-53__2015__UKR.pdf (accessed 15.01.2021) (in Ukr)
Prokhorova, M.E., Lytvyn, A.R. (2020). Models of public management of the biotechnology market of the United States and the European Union. Available at: http://jrnl.nau.edu.ua ›imv› article ›download (accessed 19.12.2020) (in Ukr)
Akimbaeva, A.M., Sartbaev, M.M. World trends in biotechnology. Available at: articlekz.com/article/6765 (accessed 15.05.2020) (in Rus)
Eastwood Brian. 6 trends in biotechnology in 2020. June 17, 2020 Available at: www.northeastern.edu/graduate/blog/emerging-biotechnology-trends/ (accessed 19.12.2020) (in Eng)
Biotechnology Policy Documents of FAO Members. Available at: www.fao.org/biotech/country-policy-documents/en/ (accessed 15.11.2020) (in Eng)