MANAGEMENT OF ENERGY AND RESOURCE-SAVING INNOVATION PROJECTS AT AGRI-FOOD ENTERPRISES
Main Article Content
Introduction. In modern conditions of agri-food enterprises functioning new tasks of production, logistic and managerial character are solved, providing development and introduction of innovative methods of adaptive response to challenges of external environment that leads to adaptation of the specified enterprises to new conditions, and also provides growth of economic indicators. At the same time, in the framework of effective management of their own innovative projects, the efforts of managers of agri-food enterprises should be aimed at ensuring energy and resource consumption at a competitive level, as a market economy due to competition is potentially energy and resource efficient.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to study the main theoretical aspects of the management of energy and resource-saving innovation projects at agri-food enterprises.
Results. Given the above, it is believed that to improve the management of innovative projects for energy and resource-saving in agri-food enterprises, it is necessary to take measures such as: increasing the harmonization of innovative projects by effectively allocating operating costs from current activities while developing a financing mechanism which would minimize investment risks and ultimately ensure the payback of the innovation project; search for reserves and accumulation of funds in the process of innovative projects implementing with increasing interest rates on loans, increasing income tax for agri-food enterprises; reduction of risks due to the accumulation of funds from the use of energy and resource-saving innovations in entrepreneurial activity, which will provide an opportunity to return foreign investments.
Originality. The scientific novelty of the research lies in the concluded that the harmonization of strategic management of economic entities requires the introduction of energy and resource-saving innovations in the production activities of agri-food enterprises, which is the main condition for their stable operation and competitiveness. Reduction of operating costs, their planning, rational use of labor and material resources provide a quick payback of innovative projects of agri-food enterprises in a market economy. It is believed that only those enterprises will be competitive that will use in their current activities the practice of resource-saving innovation from the standpoint of a fundamentally new perspective through the reduction of production operating costs and accumulation of cash reserves.
Conclusion. The concept of innovative projects and effective management of modern enterprises in the world of agri-food sector requires a comprehensive adaptation of the management system to ensure energy and resource consumption in order to achieve competitiveness of enterprises. Since market economy tendencies encourage the spread of active policy of all resources types saving, one of the directions of which is energy and resource-saving strategy for the development of any socially oriented business entity. In this regard, the purpose of the study is to economically model the process of assessing the dynamics of financing measures for the development andimplementation of innovative energy and resourcesaving projects in the agri-food sector. Based on the construction of the above model, the main directions of management of innovative energy and resource-saving projects at agricultural enterprises are formulated.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Bilan, Y., Zos-Kior, M., Nitsenko, V., Sinelnikau, U., & Ilin, V. (2017). Social component in sustainable management of land resources. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 7(2), 107-120.
Choi, J. K., Thangamani, D., & Kissock, K. (2019). A systematic methodology for improving resource efficiency in small and medium-sized enterprises. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 147, 19-27.
Dobes, V., Fresner, J., Krenn, C., Růžička, P., Rinaldi, C., Cortesi, S., Dorer, C. (2017). Analysis and exploitation of resource efficiency potentials in industrial small and medium-sized enterprises–Experiences with the EDIT Value Tool in Central Europe. Journal of Cleaner Production, 159, 290-300.
Geng, D., Lai, K. H., & Zhu, Q. (2021). Ecoinnovation and its role for performance improvement among Chinese small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises. International Journal of Production Economics, 231, 107869.
Goncharov, V.M., Zos-Kior, M. & Rakhmetulina Z. (2013). The investment component of ukrainian agrarian enterprises’ development in conditions of land reform. Actual Problems of Economics, 10(148), 118-125.
Gryshko, V., Zos-Kior, M., & Zerniuk, O. (2018). Integrating the BSC and KPI systems for improving the efficiency of logistic strategy implementation in construction companies. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), 7(3), 131-134.
He, Y., Liao, N., Bi, J., & Guo, L. (2019). Investment decision-making optimization of energy efficiency retrofit measures in multiple buildings under financing budgetary restraint. Journal of cleaner production, 215, 1078-1094.
Hnatenko, I., Orlova-Kurilova, O., Shtuler, I., Serzhanov, V., & Rubezhanska, V. (2020). An approach to innovation potential evaluation as a means of enterprise management improving. International Journal of Supply and Operations Management, 7(1), 112-118.
McAdam, M., McAdam, R., Dunn, A., & McCall, C. (2014). Development of small and medium-sized enterprise horizontal innovation networks: UK agrifood sector study. International Small Business Journal, 32(7), 830-853.
Samborskyi, O., Isai, O., Hnatenko, I., Parkhomenko, O., Rubezhanska, V., & Yershova, O. (2020). Modeling of foreign direct investment impact on economic growth in a free market. Accounting, 6(5), 705-712.
Stroud, D., Evans, C., & Weinel, M. (2020). Innovating for energy efficiency: Digital gamification in the European steel industry. European Journal of Industrial Relations, 26(4), 419-437.
Ting, G. (2011). Researches of developing strategies and guarantee mechanism of energy saving and emission reduction on paper-making enterprises-Case study of Shandong Haiyun high-efficiency ecological park. Energy Procedia, 5, 674-678.