Main Article Content
Introduction. In modern market economy, ensuring the success of the enterprise relies on marketing. Its role is to orient the production and marketing of enterprises through various innovations, as well as in the formation and stimulation of demand for fundamentally new innovative products. Therefore, to develop and ensure the competitiveness of the enterprise, it is necessary to adhere to such activities as the development and introduction of innovation and implementation of marketing activities aimed at their commercialization.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the use of innovations in marketing in order to ensure the competitive advantages of enterprises for their successful operation.
Results. Ensuring the competitiveness of enterprises, as shown by modern world practice, is impossible without the introduction and further application of innovations in marketing. The classification features of innovations and the list of marketing innovations for enterprises are presented. The main factors of innovation development and the process of its management within enterprises are studied. Innovative marketing considered as a concept of doing business, according to which the company continuously improves products and uses modern marketing tools. The basic principles of innovative marketing for the enterprise are highlighted. The main components of innovative marketing, which are aimed at optimizing, ensuring competitiveness and control of innovative activity of enterprises with the use of modern marketing research and the use of active influence on market conditions of their operation. It is determined that in order to promote products of innovative origin on the market, each company develops its own marketing strategy for innovative development, taking into account the specific features of individual products.
Originality. It is substantiated that in the formation of marketing innovations constitute a marketing innovation strategy. It is proposed to consider the current and future goals of the enterprise, selected tasks that need to be solved to achieve the relevant goals, a list of measures aimed at solving the tasks, as well as benchmarks and criteria that assess the achievement of these goals.
Conclusion. Successful businesses owe their success to innovation, particularly in the field of marketing. Marketing innovations are an effective means of increasing competitiveness, as they lead to the creation of new products and the development of new markets, to increase investment and reduce all types of costs. Innovative marketing allows you to form a competitive advantage of a marketing strategy based on innovation and introduction in order to maximize the company's profits.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Kurbatska L.M., Kadyrus I.H. (2020). Implementation of marketing innovations in the activity of industrial enterprises. Ekonomika ta derzhava, 4, 187-190. DOI: 10.32702/2306-6806.2020.4.187
Nianko V.M. (2014). Innovative marketing at the enterprises of Ukraine. Innovatsiina ekonomika (Іnnovative economy), 6 (55), 228–231.
Andrusiak V.M., Butko N.V., Solohub M.P., Ulianych Yu.V. (2021). Tax stimulation and marketing ensuring innovative and investment development of domestic enterprises. Visnyk Cherkaskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Bohdana Khmelnytskoho. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky (Вulletin of the Сherkasy Вohdan Кhmelnytsky national university. Economic sciences), 4, 96–103. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31651/2076-5843-2021-4-96-103.
Illiashenko N.S. (2011). Organizational and economic principles of innovative marketing of industrial enterprises. Sumy: «Vyd-vo SumDU», 192 (in Ukr.)
Hryzovska L.O., Romanova A.V. (2018). Marketing of innovations as an instrument of successful business. Ekonomika i suspilstvo (Economy and Society), 16, 301-307. Retrieved from: http://economyandsociety.in.ua/journals/16_ukr/46.pdf (Аccessed: 04.03.2022)
Chukhrai N.I., Danylovych T.B. (2007). Features of product innovation marketing. Visnyk natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika» (Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University), 605, 162–167.
Nianko V.M. (2015). Features of development of innovative marketing at the enterprise. Innovatsiina ekonomika (Іnnovative economy), 6, 212–217.
Shustov A.A. (2013). Marketing of innovation as one of the various areas of innovation policy. Molodyi vchenyi (Young Scientist), 9. 258–263
Hanzhala I.V., Palonna T.A., Burtseva T.I. (2017). Implementation of innovative marketing as a measure to improve enterprise competitiveness. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats ChDTU. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky, 45, 76-81.
Menshikova M. A. (2013). Main directions of development of the services market in a competitive environment. Teoretychni ta prykladni pytannia ekonomiky i sfery posluh (Theoretical and applied issues of economics and services), 6, 73–90
Melnychuk L.S., Marushchak I.O. (2016). Relationship between marketing and innovation in the enterprise. Naukovi pratsi Chornomorskoho derzhavnoho universytetu imeni Petra Mohyly, 273, 78-82.