Main Article Content
Introduction. The restaurant industry is an important link in the development of the tourism industry and important factors in the stabilization and structural rearrangement of the national economy.
Purpose. The aim of the article is to characterize the activities of restaurant enterprises in Cherkasy region in the context of the development of tourism in the region.
Results. The article evaluates the performance indicators of restaurant establishments in the Cherkasy region. The specifics of their functioning by location, type of cuisine and by the specialization of the institution as a whole are determined. The work of restaurant chains and fast food establishments of both local, national and international brands is characterized. Such innovative and modern directions as vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose-free dishes on the menu, as well as animation programs for children and a locavore approach to the organization of the restaurant's activities have been studied. The presentation of establishments of the Cherkasy region in the main national restaurant awards is outlined. The availability of information about restaurants on the Internet was analyzed. On the basis of the analysis, the author's approach to the characterization of the activities of restaurant enterprises in Cherkasy region as an element of the development of tourism in the region is proposed.
Originality. The scientific novelty of the article lies in the author's method of grouping restaurant establishments taking into account the specifics of the development of certain types of tourism in the region. It was analyzed how certain types of tourism that have become widespread in the region have an impact on the specifics of activities and the range of dishes in the restaurants located there.
Conclusion. Thus, the conducted analysis proved a fairly high level of development of restaurant establishments in the Cherkasy region. Certain peculiarities of the functioning of restaurant establishments are followed by the specifics of their presentation of dishes: establishments with several kitchens at the same time prevail. In terms of national cuisines, the most popular, and therefore, prevail, are the establishments with this specific type of dishes: Ukrainian, Georgian, Italian, American and East Asian. Separate menu formats and the provision of children's animation services in restaurants as a modern tool for attracting guests were also analyzed. The presentation of the main establishments of the restaurant industry in the leading national awards of the restaurant industry was studied. Territorial grouping was carried out according to the specifics of the location of restaurant establishments in accordance with the distribution of certain types of tourism in the region.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Morozov M. A., Morozov N. S. (2021). Rehyonalni osoblyvosty rozvytku turystskoi infrastruktury ta ikh vplyv na turyzm [Regional features of the development of tourism infrastructure and their impact on tourism]. Rehyonolohyia [Regionology], 29, 3, 588-610.
Buchko Zh. I., Krul H. Ya. (2011). Prostorovyi analiz rozvytku hotelno-restorannoi infrastruktury turyzmu u Chernivetskii oblasti [Spatial analysis of the development of hotel and restaurant tourism infrastructure in Chernivtsi region]. Heohrafiia ta turyzm [Geography and tourism], 11, 34-41. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/gt_2011_11_7 (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Pro turyzm. Zakon Ukrainy [About tourism. Law of Ukraine] (1995). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy [Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine], 31, Article 24. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/324/95-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
DSTU 4281:2004 «Zaklady restorannoho hospodarstva. Klasyfikatsiia» ["Restaurant establishments. Classification"]. Retrieved from: https://dnaop.com/html/34057/DOC-%D0%94%D0%A1%D0%A2%D0%A3_4281_2004 (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Loiak L. M. (2014). Formuvannia konkurentnykh stratehii pidpryiemstv restorannoho hospodarstva turystychnoho rehionu na osnovi yakisnoho pidkhodu [Formation of competitive strategies of restaurant enterprises in the tourist region based on a qualitative approach]. Karpatskyi krai [Carpathian region], 1, 130-138. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/kkr_2014_1_16 (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Tsokhla S. Yu. (2012). Tendentsii formuvannia i rozvytku restorannoho hospodarstva yak skladovoi industrii turyzmu v Ukraini [Trends in the formation and development of the restaurant industry as a component of the tourism industry in Ukraine]. Modeliuvannia rehionalnoi ekonomiky [Modeling of the regional economy], 1, 295-302. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Modre_2012_1_36 (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Kilkist subiektiv hospodariuvannia za vydamy ekonomichnoi diialnosti (2010-2020). Statystychni dani [Number of economic entities by types of economic activity (2010-2020). Statistics]. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: ukrstat.gov.ua (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Kilkist diiuchykh pidpryiemstv za vydamy ekonomichnoi diialnosti u rozrizi rehioniv (2014−2020). Statystychni dani [Number of operating enterprises by types of economic activity by region (2014−2020). Statistics]. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: ukrstat.gov.ua (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Prohrama rozvytku turyzmu Cherkaskoi oblasti na 2021–2025 roky [Tourism Development Program of the Cherkasy Region for 2021–2025]. Retrieved from: https://www.oblradack.gov.ua/oblasn-programi (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Tripadvisor. Cherkaska oblast [Tripadvisor. Cherkasy region]. Retrieved from: https://www.tripadvisor.ru/Restaurants-g2693118-Cherkasy_Oblast.html (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
The Top Restaurant Trends in 2022. Retrieved from: https://squareup.com/us/en/townsquare/restaurant-trends (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Chto takoe "lokavorskyi restoran"? [What is a "locavore restaurant"?]. Retrieved from: https://smak.ua/events/gourmet/57566-lokavorskij-restoran (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Restoranna premiia «Sil» [Restaurant award "Salt"]. Retrieved from: https://saltawards.com/ (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Sait zhurnalu NV. Top-10 krashchykh restoraniv Ukrainy [Website of the magazine NV. Top 10 best restaurants in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://life.nv.ua/food-drink.html (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Seliutin V. M. (2011). Udoskonalennia upravlinnia restorannym hospodarstvom yak skladovoi turyzmu Kharkivskoho rehionu [Improvement of restaurant management as a component of tourism in the Kharkiv region]. Ekonomichna stratehiia i perspektyvy rozvytku sfery torhivli ta posluh [Economic strategy and prospects for the development of trade and services], 2, 527-535. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/esprstp_2011_2_75 (Accessed: 20.04.2022).
Tripadvisor. Pro nas [Tripadvisor. About us]. Retrieved from: https://www.tripadvisor.ru/ (Accessed: 20.04.2022).