Main Article Content
Introduction. Digitalization of economy is one of the defining trends of civilizational development, which has a direct impact on the entire sphere of social life, in particular, the employment of population. The research of these processes, search for new opportunities and prospects for the development of the employment sector under the influence of digitalization of the economy may be significantly updated шn the conditions of Ukraine's movement towards the EU.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to determine the features of the processes of digitalization of the economy and employment and to substantiate the possibilities of supporting the digitalization of employment in Ukraine in the interests of active use of the state's intellectual and labor potential at the stage of European integration.
Results. The article reveals the essence of the digitalization of the economy, which allowed to reveal the peculiarities of this process, which leads to the transformation of employment. The content of digitalization of employment, its challenges, opportunities and consequences are defined, in particular from the point of view of the emergence of new types and forms of employment (casual, remote, platform, micro-work, online volunteering, etc.), among which digital employment is dynamically developing. Attention is focused on the spread of digital employment among young people as the main progressive and knowledge-oriented social group. The global trends of digitalization of the economy and employment are analyzed with an emphasis on EU countries, which makes it possible to justify the strategic direction of the post-war recovery of Ukraine based on the digital economy. It is proposed to intensify stimulation of the digitalization of employment within the framework of the implementation of the state initiative "Industry 4.0" in the context of Ukraine's movement to the EU.
Originality. There are urgent actions which have been defined to create favorable conditions for digital transformations in the employment sector due to the tasks of the post-war recovery of Ukraine and the successful movement towards European integration. The main idea is to support youths: personnel training with sufficient digital competences; creation of organizational and legal environment for digital employment; support of digital business and youths’ employment as a strategic capital of Ukraine's future.
Conclusion. Digitalization of economy and employment should be considered as a strategic reference point for the post-war recovery of Ukraine and its successful movement towards the EU. The basis of this process should be the support of digital employment of the population, especially young people. The implementation of the developed proposals for the development of digital employment in Ukraine under the conditions of targeted state support can have a cumulative effect on the economy, increase the welfare of population and reduce the emigration of young people, accelerate the country's movement towards European integration.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Matthess М., Kunkel S. Structural change and digitalization in developing countries: conceptually linking the two transformations. Technology in Society. 2020. № 63. Р. 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techsoc.2020.101428
Charles L., Xia Sh., Coutts A. P. Digitalization and Employment. A Review / International Labour Organization, 2022. 58 р. URL: https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---ed_emp/documents/publication/wcms_854353.pdf
ILO Centenary Declaration for the Future of Work / International Labour Organization, 2019. 14 р. URL: https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/@ed_norm/@relconf/documents/meetingdocument/wcms_711674.pdf
The Future of Jobs. Report 2020 / World Economic Forum, 2020. 163 p. URL: https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Future_of_Jobs_2020.pdf
Kässi O., Lehdonvirta V. Online labour index: Measuring the online gig economy for policy and research. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2018. Vol. 137. Pр. 241-248. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2018.07.056
The Online Labour Index 2020 : Online Labour Observatory. URL: http://onlinelabourobservatory.org/oli-demand/
Digitalization level of the European Union in 2022, by country : Statista. URL: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1245595/eu-digitalization-level/
How COVID-19 has pushed companies over the technology tipping point – and transformed business forever. Survey, 2020 : McKinsey. URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/capabilities/strategy-and-corporate-finance/our-insights/how-covid-19-has-pushed-companies-over-the-technology-tipping-point-and-transformed-business-forever
Статистичний збірник «Праця України» : Державна служба статистики України. URL: https://ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/Arhiv_u/11/Arch_pu_zb.htm
Do IT Like Ukraine / IТ Ukraine Assotiation, 2022. URL: https://itukraine.org.ua/files/reports/2022/DoITLikeUkraine2022.pdf
Aleksynska М., Bastrakova А., Kharchenko N. Work on Digital Labour Platforms in Ukraine: Issues and Policy Perspectives. International Labour Organization, 2018. 64 р. URL: https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---ed_protect/---protrav/---travail/documents/publication/wcms_635370.pdf
Зануда А., Ковалевська Є. Дистанційка по-українськи: як вона змінила роботу і що буде далі : BBC News Україна (28.04.2021). URL: https://www.bbc.com/ukrainian/features-56849251
Робота і зайнятість в умовах пандемії COVID-19 (травень 2021р.) : Разумков Центр. URL: https://razumkov.org.ua/napriamky/sotsiologichni-doslidzhennia/robota-i-zainiatist-v-umovakh-pandemii-covid19-traven-2021r
П’ятнадцяте загальнонаціональне опитування. Україна під час війни. зайнятість і доходи (23-24 липня 2022) : Рейтинг. URL: https://ratinggroup.ua/research/ukraine/pyatnadcat_obschenaci_ opros_ukraina_vo_vremya_voyny_zanyatost_i_dohody_23-24_iyulya_2022_goda.html
Про внесення змін до деяких законодавчих актів України щодо удосконалення правового регулювання дистанційної, надомної роботи та роботи із застосуванням гнучкого режиму робочого часу : Закон України № 1213-IX від 4.02.2021 року. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1213-20#Text
Ignat V. Digitalization and the global technology trends. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2017. Vol. 227. Р. 14–17. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/227/1/012062
Better working conditions for a stronger social Europe: harnessing the full benefits of digitalisation for the future of work. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the regions. Brussels, 9.12.2021. URL: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=COM%3A2021%3A761%3AFIN
Report on fair working conditions, rights and social protection for platform workers – new forms of employment linked to digital development. European Parliament. 27.7.2021 (2019/2186(INI)). URL: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/A-9-2021-0257_EN.html#_section1
Біль М. М., Махонюк О. В., Мульска О. П., Бараняк І. Є., Карп’як М. О. Міграційна мобільність молоді: результати соціологічного дослідження та нові виклики в умовах війни: електрон. науково-аналітична доповідь / ДУ «Інститут регіональних досліджень імені М. І. Долішнього НАН України». Львів, 2022. 72 с.
Europe’s Digital Decade: digital targets for 2030. European Commission. URL: https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/priorities-2019-2024/europe-fit-digital-age/europes-digital-decade-digital-targets-2030_en
Skills and Talent. European Commission. URL: https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/priorities-2019-2024/promoting-our-european-way-life/new-pact-migration-and-asylum/skills-and-talent_en
Was ist Industrie 4.0? Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Klimaschutz. URL: https://www.plattform-i40.de/IP/Navigation/DE/Industrie40/WasIndustrie40/was-ist-industrie-40.html