Main Article Content
Introduction. In conditions of instability, uncertainty, risks, as well as dynamism in economic relations, the strategy of personnel management is one of the main directions of enterprise development and a key element of the overall stra tegy. Every year there are changes both in the economy of the country and in enterprises, in the economic environment, as well as in personnel policy. In this regard, more and more often there are new requirements for the selection, development, motivation of personnel, which comprehensively solve for the successful implementation of organizational strategy. The staff is the main basis for increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise. Therefore, the overall strategy of the enterprise and the strategy of personnel management should act as a whole.
Purpose. The aim is to generalize the system of strategic personnel management and develop recommendations for improving the strategic personnel management of the enterprise. The main tasks of the work are to familiarize with the theoretical and methodological foundations of the essence of the personnel management strategy and the basis of its implementation and analysis of foreign experience.
Results. In the article the features and main aspects of strategic personnel management are investigated, the expediency of strategic personnel management as an important direction in the development of the enterprise as a whole and the formation of a competitive team is substantiated. It analyses tasks and functions of strategic personnel management, considers elements of strategic management and typical strategies of personnel management. It marks out main stages of development of the strategy of personnel management of an enterprise. It analyses foreign experience of personnel management and, in particular, its motivational component as an important element in strategic management.
Originality. The article analyses modern approaches to strategic personnel management and identifies and summarises the main stages of development of the personnel management strategy. A thorough analysis of foreign experience made it possible to formulate the main features in strategic personnel management.
Conclusion. Strategic human resource management is a way of thinking and management that ensures the alignment of both the goals and capabilities of the enterprise and the interests of the employees of the enterprise. This involves not only determining the main course of the enterprise, but also increasing the motivation and interest of all employees in its implementation.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Верига В. Л. Стратегічне управління людськими ресурсами в умовах змін. Науковий вісник Полтавського університету економіки і торгівлі. 2020. № 4 (100). С. 40-46.
Гакова М. В. Сучасні підходи щодо визначення сутності стратегічного управління персоналом підприємства. Торгівля і ринок України. 2019. № 1. С. 95-103.
Куцик В. І., Тимків Д. О. Властивості застосування міжнародного досвіду управління персоналом на українських підприємствах. Вісник Львівського торговельно-економічного університету. Економічні науки. № 65, 2021. С. 146-150.
Наумова О. О. Cтратегії управління персоналом підприємства. Вчені записки Університету «КРОК». – 2021. – № 1 (61). С. 137-141.
Приймак В. М., Андросенко Т. В. Інструментарій вибору оптимальної стратегії управління людськими ресурсами організації. Східна Європа: економіка, бізнес та управління. Випуск 2 (19) 2019. С.190-197.
Шаманська О. І. Стратегічне управління персоналом підприємства в сучасних умовах. Економіка та держава. 2019. № 12. С. 66–70.