Main Article Content
Introduction. In accordance with the current land legislation, citizens of Ukraine were given the right to alienate and acquire the right of ownership of agricultural land plots by buying and selling them. The economic circulation of agricultural lands must be subordinated to public interests, namely: in terms of land consolidation, mandatory preservation of fertility, targeted, productive and rational use, by introducing sanctions, including the seizure of land, as one of the tools of state administration. Among the main ones, four main methods of state management of land resources of the agrarian sector of the economy are distinguished: economic, administrative, socio-psychological, integration, which due to certain motives, interests and incentives realize the needs arising in the process of land relations; needs related to processes of division and cooperation in land use; needs arising on the basis of the psychological phenomena of an individual (collective) - a farmer, the head of a personal peasant farm, and a systemic set of all the needs of agents of land interests. Despite this, the majority of owners of agricultural land (shares) continue to lease land plots or cultivate them independently, which proves the relevance of the study of the results of the functioning of the market circulation of agricultural land.
Purpose – to investigate the organizational and economic features of the market circulation of agricultural land in the conditions of the knowledge economy.
Results. It has been proven that the location of the land plot was, is and will be the main factor in the land market. It is the distance from populated areas that has a significant impact on demand, price and the general trend of the market circulation of agricultural land. A trend has been identified to increase the share of land purchase and sale agreements outside populated areas in the regions of eastern Ukraine. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is that these regions have been affected by hostilities or are partially under occupation. In the structure of agreements for the purchase and sale of agricultural land in such regions of Ukraine as Donetsk, Luhansk, Mykolaiv, Kherson, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya, Dnipropetrovsk, and Sumy, the share of agreements regarding land outside populated areas is more than 90%.
Originality. The scientific novelty of the obtained research results consists in the development of theoretical provisions, methodological and scientific and practical recommendations for the systematization of organizational and economic features of the market circulation of agricultural land in the conditions of the knowledge economy.
Conclusion. The data obtained from the study of alienated areas of agricultural land under agreements in the cross-section of regions, which maintain the general trend of a small share of purchase and sale agreements in the overall structure. A study of the structure of agreements for the purchase and sale of agricultural land in Ukraine, the ownership rights of which were alienated through the purchase and sale, showed that the vast majority of such agreements are concluded on land located outside the settlement - 79%. In turn, 19% of land purchase and sale agreements were concluded on land located within villages and settlements. The share of land purchase and sale agreements within cities amounted to only 2%. This trend is followed at the level of regions with features related to military operations.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Ведення аграрного бізнесу в Україні. Асоціація «Українский клуб аграрного бізнесу». Київ: УКАБ, 2015. 82 с.
Зось-Кіор М., Кирилюк Є., Терентьєва О. Моделювання управління земельними ресурсами в Україні в контексті глобалізації та формування сталих агропродовольчих систем. Вісник Черкаського національного університету імені Богдана Хмельницького. Серія «Економічні науки». 2021. Випуск 3. С. 65–72.
Лупенко Ю.О., Ходаківська О.В. Моделі обігу земель сільськогосподарського призначення: результати анкетних досліджень. Економіка АПК. 2018. № 9. С. 5–13.
Моніторинг земельних відносин – Державна служба України з питань геодезії, картографії та кадастру. Державна служба України з питань геодезії, картографії та кадастру – офіційний веб-сайт. URL: https://land.gov.ua/index.php/monitorynh-zemelnykh-vidnosyn/ (дата звернення: 01.10.2022).
Про внесення змін до деяких законодавчих актів України щодо умов обігу земель сільськогосподарського призначення: Закон України від 31.03.2020 р. № 552-IX. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/552-20#Text (дата звернення: 03.10.2022).
Ходаківська О.В., Могильний О.М. Неоліберальні підходи до формування моделі ринкового обігу земель: можливості та очікування. Економіка АПК. 2019 № 9. С. 66–79.
Шарий Г. І Сучасні земельні відносини на селі. Економіка АПК. 2014. № 4. С. 12–17.
Шарий Г. І. Інституційні засади розвитку економічного обігу земель сільськогосподарського призначення. Тези 67-ї наук. конф. професорів, викладачів, наукових працівників, аспірантів та студентів університету. Том 2. 2 квіт. – 22 трав. 2015 р. Полтава: ПолтНТУ, 2015. С. 247–251.
Юрченко І. В. Концепція ринкового обігу земель сільськогосподарського призначення. Економіка АПК. 2020. № 2. С. 115–125.
Yurchenko I. Market turnover of agricultural land in Ukraine: monitoring and analysis. Ekonomika APK. 2022. No. 29(4). P. 47–56.
Zos-Kior М., Kuksa I., Ilyin V., Chaikina A. Land management prospects. Economic Annals-XXI. № 9-10. 2016. Р. 243–246.