Main Article Content
Introduction. The emergence of scientific achievements in terms of saving various resources, especially material, resource conservation programs, diversity of research on this issue, a wide range of areas and areas of resource conservation and energy saving require systematization of scientific knowledge, specification and continuous improvement of categorical management. potential at the micro and macro level, which justifies the feasibility of developing new approaches to resource management and resource-saving development.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is generalization of theoretical bases of resource saving management.
Results. Theoretical views and organizational support of the theory of resource conservation are generalized. The categorical apparatus of resource saving is investigated. Resources are considered depending on the level of management at which they are used (operational, tactical and strategic). It is proved that the definition of "resources" can be positioned within four main approaches: an integrated approach (stocks, values, opportunities and sources of their formation); production approach (basic elements of production potential); structural approach (set of material, financial, energy, technical means and labor); property approach (assets, ie property in its tangible and intangible forms). The own definition of resources as different values which in case of need can be used in the course of creation of values of the highest order (product, service) for the purpose of satisfaction of needs of consumers is presented.
Originality. Taking into account the diversity of classifications and features of resource typing, it is proposed to define the following as the main types of enterprise resources: natural, tangible, intangible, financial, human, informational, temporal and structural-organizational. This classification is proposed to take into account the characteristics and distinctive characteristics of resources, and at the same time no longer overload the detailed division of resources, because, for example, intellectual resources are derived from labor and intangible resources, and technical and technological - from tangible and intangible resources. Thus, the proposed classification, on the one hand, identifies the most significant types of resources and covers all their diversity, on the other - does not burden the "extra" types and types of resources that are derived from other resources or from combining several types of resources. Based on the proposed classification, these types of resources can be defined as production resources. Thus, the production resources of the enterprise - is a set of resources through which the company receives financial results in the process of expanded reproduction, transformation and accumulation in other types of resources in order to achieve economic effect.
Conclusion. These classifications allow further analysis of production resources and their impact on production processes and the efficiency of the enterprise. the classification features of typification of production resources of the enterprise are defined. It is substantiated that the production resources of the enterprise depending on their origin can be divided into different groups and types: by natural form of involvement, urgency of involvement, use in the production process, availability, nature of use and other characteristics. One of the most important tasks facing the management of modern enterprises is the choice of functions, methods, principles, tools with which to manage resource conservation.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Hnatenko I. A. (2019). The phenomenon of innovative entrepreneurship in the national economy. Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. Series "International Economic Relations and the World Economy". Issue 23. Part 1.
Hnatenko I. A. (2019) Fundamental conditions of state regulation and support of innovative entrepreneurship. Problems of the system approach in economy. Issue 4 (72). Part 1.
Perebyinis V. І., Fedirets О. V. (2012) Energy factor of product competitiveness: monograph. Poltava: PUET. (in Ukr.).
Hnatenko I., Petryk O., Semenov A., Samiilenko A., Rubezhanska V.,
Patsarniuk O.. (2020). Conceptual model for assessing the investment attractiveness of innovative projects of industrial enterprises. Accounting. № 6 (7).
Fedirets O. V., Kalinichenko О. V. (2018) Formation of agricultural enterprise energy saving mechanism. Modern Economics. № 9.
Gryshko V., Zos–Kior M., Zerniuk O. (2018) Integrating the BSC and KPI systems for improving the efficiency of logistic strategy implementation in construction companies. International Journal of Engineering & Technology. Vol 7, № 3.2 Special Issue 2.
Hnatenko I., Samborskyi O., Isai O., Parkhomenko O., Rubezhanska V., Yershova O. (2020). Modeling of foreign direct investment impact on economic growth in a free market. Accounting. № 6 (5).
Lopushinska O. (2018) Conceptual foundations of resource conservation under modern conditions. Theory and practice of social, economic and technological changes : collective monograph / in edition I. Markina. Prague. Nemoros s.r.o. Czech Republic.
Markina І., Fedirets О., Sazonova Т, Kovalenko М, Ostashova V. (2018). Formation of Energy Efficient Strategy of Enterprise Management. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. Volume 21, Special Issue 2. ULR: https://www.abacademies.org/journals/journal–of–entrepreneurship–education–inpress.html.
Paschenko P., Tyshchenko V., Ovcharenko I. (2020). Economic security management of educational institutions based on energy efficiency. Security of the XXI century: national and geopolitical aspects. Issue 2: collective monograph / in edition I. Markina. Prague. Nemoros s.r.o. Czech Republic.
Samoilyk I., Zos–Kior M., Illin V., Illina O. (2019). The globalization trends of the agrarian sector development. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, vol. 95. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Strategies, Models and Technologies of Economic Systems Management (SMTESM 2019).
Zos–Kior М., Paschenko P. (2020). Development of budgetary organizations in the sphere of management energy technology. Management of the 21st century: globalization challenges. Issue 3: collective monograph / in edition I. Markina. Prague. Nemoros s.r.o. Czech Republic.