IMPROVEMENT OF MARKETING ACTIVITY OF PHARMACEUTICAL ENTERPRISE
Main Article Content
Introduction. Today, the main problem is due to the increasing importance of the company brand as an important component in ensuring the competitiveness of the business entity in today's market relations. The overall mission of the company is reflected in the marketing activities during the promotion of the brand. The need to analyze the impact of external and internal environment on the company's trading activities, determine the target audience, stimulate sales of finished products and the need to improve service due to the relevance of studying and improving the company's brand, the quality of which shapes the company's future.
Purpose. Investigate approaches to the marketing activities of pharmaceutical companies, analyze the competitive advantages of successful companies, as well as develop areas for improving the marketing activities of pharmaceutical companies.
Results. The study substantiates ways to improve the marketing activities of the pharmaceutical company. The problem of marketing organization at the enterprises of Ukraine engaged in the sale of pharmaceuticals, which is due to the increasing importance of the pharmacy brand as an important component in ensuring the competitiveness of the business entity in modern market relations. The importance of marketing activities and branding of a pharmaceutical company in the domestic market is emphasized. The directions of improvement of marketing activity of the pharmaceutical enterprise in Ukraine are defined. The expediency of conducting a marketing audit is indicated. Changes in the marketing strategies of pharmaceutical companies are proposed. The parameters of changing the structure of brand audit of pharmaceutical enterprises of Ukraine in terms of quality indicators are proposed. The necessity of creating a brand of the enterprise and rebranding for successful communication of the pharmaceutical enterprise with consumers is substantiated.
Conclusion. The reason for the "satisfactory" financial performance of pharmaceutical companies - in the almost complete absence of marketing activities. The transformation of the company should begin with an analysis of the market situation, in terms of marketing activities of competitors, determining its place in the market, its format, and plans to expand the company. legend, mission and values of the brand. Assessing the level of brand management of the company can not do without auditing the system of visual identification. At the stage of developing a unified design of the brand system, the company must create or, if necessary, redesign the logo and related elements of corporate style. The presence of all the above features allows the company to transform from a brand into a full-fledged brand. The modern world, ignoring brands that think only of increasing sales and reducing costs - it belongs to brands.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Afanasyeva S. (2013). Analysis of the brand position in the market: evolution of approaches. Management. Issue. 4, 49-81. Retrieved from: http://www.vestnikmanagement.spbu.ru/archive/?article_id=603 (Аccessed: 12.05.2021).
Ogilvy D. (2010). Confessions of an Advertising Man. Moscow: Eksmo. Issue. 3, 120-240 (in Russ.)
Gad T. (2005). 4D Branding. Saint Petersburg: Stockholm School of Economics, 230 (in Russ.)
Feldwick P. (2008). Methods of brand communication. Moscow: CJSC "Olymp-Business", 302 (in Russ.)
Domnin V. (2009). Brand identity - the key concept of brand management. Brendmenedgment (Brand Management). Issue. 5, 266-282. Retrieved from: http://www.brand-management.ru/product/7/art7-2009-5 (Аccessed: 12.05.2021).
Kotler F. (2009). Fundamentals of Marketing. Professional edition. Moscow: Publishing house of LLC “I. D. Williams ", 1072 (in Russ.)
Sharkov F. (2006). The magic of the brand. Moscow: Publishing house "Alfa-Press", 268 (in Russ.)
Starov S. (2010). Brand management. Saint Petersburg: Publishing house: Graduate School of Management SPbSU, 500. Retrieved from: http://www.gsom.spbu.ru/files/upload/publishing/textbooks/ starov_content.pdf (Аccessed: 12.05.2021).
Aaker David A. (2008). Building strong brands. Moscow: Grebennikov Publishing House. Issue. 2, 586 (in Russ.)
Cernatoni L. (2007). From brand vision to brand assessment. The strategic process of growing and strengthening brands. Moscow: Group IDT, 332 (in Russ.)
Kendyukhov O. (2009) Marketing strategy of the enterprise: brand-driven to the value of efficiency. Donetsk: DonUEP, 59 (in Ukr.)
Dib A. (2020). Marketing plan for one side. Kharkiv: Vivat, 41-190 (in Ukr.)