Main Article Content
Introduction. Simple quantitative methods of estimating export potential are one of the simplest and most common methodological approaches, which are based on the calculation and analysis of a number of indicators. They fully allow you to evaluate exports. Undoubtedly, there are more thorough methods that allow to assess the structure of exports and to determine its specialization quite accurately.
The purpose of article is to study and improve the system efficiency assessment of export potential of agrarian enterprises which is based on the definition of the nature category of export potential taking into account the characteristics of its activities and a systematic approach to evaluating efficiency of export potential.
Results. Theoretical aspects of export potential as a category of market economy was reflected in the article. Factors formation of export potential of agricultural enterprises were improved. The need to evaluate the export potential of agricultural enterprises as a key factor in the development of the Ukrainian economy has been grounded in the article. Scientific and methodical approaches to the assessment of the export potential was considered. Indicators that characterize complex export potential at the enterprise level, a separate industry as a whole has been proposed. Methods for assessing export potential of agricultural enterprises were offered.
Originality. Methodological approaches to assessing the export potential of grain enterprises have been improved. Theoretical provisions and indicators for assessing the export potential were adapted to the realities of the practical activities of enterprises.
Conclusions. Despite the significant number of studies assessing foreign economic activity and the use of export potential, there is virtually no research in this area on enterprises in the grain industry, including seed enterprises. There are two main methodological approaches to determining the export potential of grain enterprises. The first approach is based on the use of economic and mathematical methods, and the second involves the use of the method of expert assessments. Both the first and the second approach are quite relevant. Therefore, the feasibility of using these approaches, or a combination of them depends primarily on the availability of information and a range of other factors.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Voloshyna K., Voznenko N. (2011). Estimation of export potential of the enterprise. Development management, 12 (152), 9-11.
Fomenok D., Dubkov S., Dadalko S. (2011). Formation and assessment of export potential of industrial enterprises. Banking Herald, 10, 29-35.
Kirilov Yu. (2006). Foreign economic activity in the grain market: monograph. Kherson: Аilаnt, 160 p. (in Ukr).
Zakharchuk O. (2018). Status and prospects of seed production development in Ukraine. URL: http://infoindustria.com.ua/stan-ta-perspektivi-rozvitku-galuzi-nasinnitstva-v-ukrayini-dumka-eksperta (Accessed: 18.08.2018).
Melnyk T. (2008). Export potential of Ukraine: evaluation methodology and analysis. International economic policy, 1-2, 241-271.
Golovkova L. (2009). Aggregate economic potential of the corporation: formation and development: monograph. Zaporozhye: CPU, 340 p. (in Ukr).
Volokodovava E. (2007). Export potential of industrial enterprises: theory, methodology, practice: monograph. Samara: Samara state. econ. university, 376 p. (in Rus).
Kalinescu T., Romanovska Yu., Kirilov O. (2007). Strategic potential of the enterprise: formation and development: monograph. Luhansk: East Ukrainian. nat. Univ. V. Dahl, 272 p. (in Ukr).
Gudz Yu. (2016). Methodical approaches to the assessment of the economic potential of agro-industrial processing enterprises. Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanities University, 15, 52-57.
Selezneva K. (2013). Substantiation of factors influencing the development of the export potential of the machine-building enterprise. Bulletin of NTU "KhPI", 45 (1018), 102‒115.
Agrofirma Kolos LLC: website. URL: https://www.agrokolos.com.ua (Accessed 14.11.2019).