GOALS OF STRATEGIC ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT IN THE CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
Main Article Content
Introduction. Effective management of the enterprise, especially in the conditions of competitive risks, involves the development of flexible strategies for its development in the medium and long-term perspectives or the determination of the future desired state of the enterprise, general, strategic and operational goals, resources necessary for their achievement, criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of management and control of production and financial results. In view of this, clarifying the goals of strategic management of the enterprise in conditions of competition becomes relevant in the theoretical and applied planes.
The purpose of scientific research is to identify and analyze the main goals of strategic management of an enterprise in conditions of competition and uncertainty.
Results. The article analyzes the main goals of strategic enterprise management in conditions of competition and uncertainty. Five interdependent tasks related to the creation and implementation of the company's strategy are considered. An analysis of approaches to determining key management strategies of business entities, such as the "strategic vision" and "mission" of the enterprise, was carried out. The main components of the mission of the enterprise are defined. The totality of the possible goals of the enterprise was studied in order to determine their application by the entrepreneurial structures of the sugar industry. The main strategic and financial goals of the enterprise have been specified and clarified.
Originality. The scientific novelty of the study consists in the development of a set of enterprise goals for determining their application by entrepreneurial structures of the sugar industry.
Conclusion. The process of strategic management begins with the formulation of the company's mission. In a broad sense, the mission is the philosophy and purpose, the meaning of existence of the business entity. In a narrow sense, a mission is a statement about what or why an enterprise exists, which distinguishes it from other business entities. The formulation of the mission is of great importance for the activity of the enterprise, as it is the basis for determining financial and strategic goals. It is quite difficult to assess the direct economic effect of the formulated mission, but the importance of this stage is also revealed in the fact that the mission helps to form and maintain a unified corporate spirit, serves as a basis for effective management of the enterprise, reduces the risk of making unfounded decisions and minimizes the probability of strategic mistakes by short-sighted management. The mission is developed for the company as a whole, individual enterprises, functional and operational divisions. The mission is chosen and formulated by the top management and employees of the business entity. Setting goals transforms the strategic vision and development direction of the enterprise into specific tasks related to production and the results of its activities. Goals are the commitment of the management apparatus of the enterprise to achieve certain results at a certain time. They explain exactly how much, what, and by what time it needs to be done. They focus attention and resources on what needs to be achieved in the future.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Paderin I.D., Horyashchenko Y.G., Novak E.E. (2017). Strategic management of a small and medium-sized enterprise. Economic Herald of Donbass, 2 (48), 163-167.
Gerasimchuk V.G. (2000). Strategic management of the enterprise. Graphical modeling: training: manual. K.: KNEU, 360 p. (in Ukr).
Mishchenko A.P. (2004). Strategic management: education. manual K.: «Center for Educational Literature», 2004, 336 p. (in Ukr).
Klochko V.M., Trufanova L.O. (2019). Strategic management in modern conditions of competitive markets. Market infrastructure, 30, 159-165.
Thompson A.A., Strickland A.J. (1998). Strategic management. The art of strategy development and implementation: m.: Banks and Exchanges, Unity, 576 p.
Meskon M.H., Albert M., Khedoury F. (1995). Fundamentals of management: Trans. with English. m.: Delo LTD. 704 p.
Vissem H. (2000). Strategic management and entrepreneurship. Possibilities for future prosperity: Trans. with English. m.: Finpress, 271 p.
Makedon V.V., Valikov V.P. (2016). Development of a combined enterprise strategy on the basis of a balanced system of indicators: a monograph. K.: European vector of economic development. P. 88101.
Brovkova O. G., Hotsulyak O. S., Troyan A. I. (2018). Formation of the system of strategic management of the competitiveness of Ukrainian enterprises. Economy, finance, law, 10, 21–26.
Mozhevenko T. Yu., Berezhna V. I. (2018). Strategic management of activities of domestic enterprises. Actual problems of the economy, 2, 31–40.
Sayenko M. G. (2016). Strategy of the enterprise: textbook. K.: Economic Opinion, 390 p.
Shershnyova Z.E. (2018). Strategic Management. 2nd ed. K.: KNEU, 699 p.
Goncharenko A.S., Zachosova N.V., Koval O.V. (2020). Strategic aspects of ensuring the financial and economic security of insurance companies in the context of the development of a competitive market of insurance services. Bulletin of the Cherkasy National University named after Bohdan Khmelnytskyi. Economic sciences, 2, 160-168.