STATE REGULATION OF MIGRATION MOBILITY OF UKRAINIAN YOUTH: EXPERIENCE AND NEW CONCEPT IN WAR CONDITIONS
Main Article Content
Introduction. The problem of the high migration mobility of Ukrainian youth in war conditions has acquired threatening characteristics in connection with the high risk of human potential irreversible loss. Although the situation in Ukraine remains uncertain, today at the state level, priorities should be identified regarding the youth, in particular, their maximum involvement in social processes and the preservation of social ties with that part of them that are already abroad.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the new conceptual provisions for the regulation of the migration mobility of the Ukrainian youth based on the experience gained in the implementation of the state youth policy, taking into account the challenges of instability and the risks of irreversible migration losses of youth in the integrated European space.
Results. The experience of implementing the state youth policy of Ukraine in the context of solving migration problems was studied. The mechanisms for regulating the youth migration mobility were systematized and those used in Ukraine was identified. A new conceptual vision of the regulation of the migration mobility of Ukrainian youth was proposed, taking into account the challenges of war and instability and with the prospective achievement of the goals of development and capitalization of human potential.
Originality. The content of the state youth policy with an emphasis on creating conditions for the development and capitalization of human potential was formulated, the subject-object dimension of the implementation of such a policy for a mobile society was defined.
The new concept of regulation of the migration mobility of Ukrainian youth was justified, which takes into account the experience gained in the implementation of the state youth policy and includes priority measures in the areas of regulation of the potential and consequences of migration, as well as the main spheres of youth life. There are demographic reproduction, quality education, employment, social protection, development of the business and youth environment, health care, public activity.
Conclusion. Regulating the migration mobility of Ukrainian youth should be one of the priorities of national security in wartime. Already today, it is important to implement several operational solutions to support young people, in particular, participants in hostilities, who lost a family member as a result of hostilities or other acts of military aggression, who suffered from hostilities. It is urgent to develop special measures to support young people who are actively engaged in volunteering and other public activities, to justify the categories of young people who are exempted from mobilization (study status, areas of employment). In the future, it is important to emphasize the regionalization of the state youth policy and the regulation of the migration mobility of youth with the continuation of decentralization as the most effective reform in Ukraine.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Libanova, E. (2021). Ukrainians have developed a fashion for living and studying abroad. Ukrinform. Retrieved from https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-society/3317019-v-ukrainciv-sformuvalasa-moda-na-zitta-i-navcanna-za-kordonom-libanova.html (in Ukr.).
Bil, M., & Makhoniuk, O. (2021). Capitalization of the human potential of youth with migration experience as an object of sociological research. Young Scientist, 11(99), 340-347. (in Ukr.).
Levchuk, I. O. (2020). Human potential in the context of modern research approaches. Public management and administration in Ukraine, 20, 51-56. (in Ukr.).
Koval, V. (2021). Financial self-sufficiency of territorial communities: theoretical discourse. World of finance, 4(69), 63-76. (in Ukr.).
On the approval of the Concept of the State Targeted Social Program «Youth of Ukraine» for 2021-2025. Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 1669-р 23.12.2020. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1669-2020-%D1%80#Text (in Ukr.).
Roshchina, O. (2022). The plan to «restart Ukraine» may include the reduction of ministries – sources. Ukrainian Truth. Retrieved from https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2022/06/30/7355511/ (in Ukr.).
On the State Budget of Ukraine for 2022. Law of Ukraine № 1928-IX 2.12.2021. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1928-20#Text (in Ukr.).
On the approval of the State Targeted Social Program «Youth of Ukraine» for 2021-2025 and amendments to some acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 579 2.06.2021. Retrieved from https://www.kmu.gov.ua/npas/pro-zatverdzhennya-derzhavnoyi-cilovoyi-socialnoyi-programi-molod-ukrayini-na-20212025-roki-ta-vnesennya-zmin-do-deyakih-aktiv-kabinetu-ministriv-ukrayini-579-020621 (in Ukr.).
On the approval of the State targeted social program «Youth of Ukraine» for 2016-2020 and amendments to some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 148 18.02.2016. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/148-2016-%D0%BF#Text (in Ukr.).
Bil, M. M. (2017). Policy of human development and its implementation in the conditions of highly mobile society. Scientific Bulletin of the Uzhhorod National University. Series: International economic relations and the world economy, 14(1), 27-31.
Strategy of human development. Decree of the President of Ukraine № 225/2021 2.06. 2021. Retrieved from https://www.president.gov.ua/storage/j-files-storage/01/00/93/9f02e8ff2f2f2ba9764a317dfe21f6b3_1622646374.doc (in Ukr.).