OPPORTUNITIES AND RISKS OF IMPLEMENTING THE BLOCKCHAIN FOR UKRAINIAN BUSINESS
Main Article Content
A study of potential opportunities and risks of blockchain implementation for Ukrainian enterprises was conducted. Proposals for the development of a system of actions for business tokenization have been developed. The nature of the blockchain of Ukrainian enterprises related to decentralization processes in society has been established. The ontological and organizational principles of the blockchain in the crypto industry are studied. The experience of using blockchain technology in the USA and Great Britain has been studied. The main projects of Ukrainian ministries and some state institutions, in particular the NBU, on the introduction of advanced world technologies are analyzed. The main advantages of blockchain technology for business in various fields of activity are identified. A parallel was drawn between the activities of the largest public companies, the largest companies by market capitalization and startups with the highest rating in Ukraine and the world. These practical recommendations can be applied not only in the Ukrainian business space, but also in the business of countries that have chosen innovative development. Algorithmic actions for the introduction of blockchain technology in Ukraine are proposed, taking into account the risks, opportunities and threats of Ukrainian business.
The authors published in this journal agree with following conditions:
1. The authors reserve to themselves the right to the authorship of their works and transfer the right of their first publication to the journal on the terms of Creatіve Common Attrіbutіon Lіcense which allows to freely extend to other persons the published work with an obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and its first publication in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to complete independent additional agreements concerning the not exclusive distribution of their work in the form in which it was published in this journal (for example, to place the work in the electronic storehouse of an establishment or to publish as a monograph component), under the condition of the preservation of the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal.3. The journal’s policy allows and encourage the authors to place their manuscripts into the Internet (for example, in depositories of establishments or on personal web-sites) either before submitting of the manuscript for publication or during its editorial processing as it assists the occurrence of a productive scientific discussion and positively affects the efficiency and dynamics of citing of the published work.
ABOUT TRANSMISSION OF COPYRIGHT
I, the author of the article / We, the authors of the manuscript _______________________________________________________________________
in case of its acceptance for publication, we transfer the following rights to the founders and editorial boards of the scientific publication "BULLETIN OF THE CHERKASY BOHDAN KHMELNYTSKY NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. ECONOMIC SCIENCES. SERIES "ECONOMIC SCIENCES":
1. Publication of this article in Ukrainian (English, Russian, Polish) and distribution of its printed version.
2. Dissemination of the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (placing on the official journal web site, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time we reserve the right without consent of the editorial board and the founders:
1. Use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
2. To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing your own theses.
3. Use article materials to prepare abstracts, conference reports, and oral presentations.
4. Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal's official website) to:
a. personal web-pecypcax of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-pecypcax of the institutions where the authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
with. non-profit, open-source web-pecypcax (such as arXiv.org).
With this agreement, we also certify that the submitted manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Does not contain calls for violence, incitement of racial or ethnic enmity, which are disturbing, threatening, shameful, libelous, cruel, indecent, vulgar, etc.
2. Does not infringe the copyrights and intellectual property rights of others or organizations; contains all the references to the cited authors and / or publications envisaged by applicable copyright law, as well as the results and facts used in the article by other authors or organizations.
3. It has not been previously published in other publishers and has not been published in other publications.
4. Does not include materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with applicable law.
First name, Last name, signature of the author
"___" __________ 20__
Tapscott A. & Tapscott D. Blockchain Revolution. New York: Random House LLC, 2016. 324 p.
Vigna Paul & Casey Michael J. (2016). The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoinand the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order. New York: Picador. 384 p.
Svon M. (2015). Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy: O’Reilly Media. 152 р.
Skiner K. (2016). ValueWeb: How Fintech Firms are Using Bitcoin Blockchain and Mobile Technologies to Create the Internet of Value : Marshall Cavendish International. 424 р.
Mokliak M.V. & Khaustova E.O. (2018). Tekhnolohiia Blockchain v lohistychnii systemi pidpryiemstva [Blockchain technology in the logic system of the enterprise]. Priazovsky Economic Bulletin, 1(06), pp. 66-69.
The Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2020 (GSER2020). URL: https://startupgenome.com/reports/gser2020 (Accessed: 22 January 2022).
The Startup Ranking. Retrieved from https://www.startupranking.com/ (Accessed: 22 January 2022).
PwC Global. Global Top 100 companies – June 2020 update. URL: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/audit-assurance/publications/global-top-100-companies.html (Accessed: 22 January 2022).
Forbes: Global 2000 The World's Largest Public Companies. URL: https://www.forbes.com/global2000/#1bc8d133335d (Accessed: 22 January 2022).
Congress of the United States of America. URL: https://www.congress.gov (Accessed: 22 January 2022).
Koibichuk V.V. & Rozhkova M.S. (2020). Doslidzhennia zastosuvannia blokchein-tekhnolohii u diialnosti svitovykh pidpryiemstv: metodychnyi pidkhid [Research of application of blockchain technologies in activity of the world enterprises: a methodical approach]. Priazovsky Economic Bulletin, 4(21), pp. 118-123.
Paderin I.D. & Horiashchenko Yu.G. (2021). Stratehichni priorytety innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemnytstva [Strategic priorities of innovative entrepreneurship development]. Economic Bulletin of Donbas, 1 (63), pp. 103-107.